Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post?

+6
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
Norpig
scottjames30
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? Empty Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? Tue Jun 09 2015, 11:16

i was checking to see my progress on the elite board like i do fifty times a day (Magoo, i'm coming for you Smile ) and nat is only a couple of hundred off 20,000 posts which is quite an achievement i'd say.  but will she ever make it?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

she's lurking around on the site still but not posting for some reason? Not like Nat not to have an opinion on any topic doing the rounds.

The amount you post Johnny, you'll be there before Nat  Very Happy

Who the fuck is Nat?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Who the fuck is Nat?
 good tactic 1874, trying to draw her out  Very Happy

Norpig wrote:she's lurking around on the site still but not posting for some reason? Not like Nat not to have an opinion on any topic doing the rounds.

The amount you post Johnny, you'll be there before Nat  Very Happy
RT is going to reach it before her i think.  Come on RT, get posting more bollocks an take her accomplishment away Smile

Norpig wrote:
 good tactic 1874, trying to draw her out  Very Happy
i heard she had lost her mojo.  no fire in her belly and has a complete inability to put anyone down.  She's a washed up bellend Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought that Nat couldn't post for some reason, has she not sorted it yet?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

she must be itching to post after all these insults  Very Happy

Norpig wrote:she must be itching to post after all these insults  Very Happy
the only itching she does is scratching her head trying to think of a sentence to string together

scottjames30 wrote:I thought that Nat couldn't post for some reason, has she not sorted it yet?
What do you mean scott?  Like a technical issue?  Did she send her keyboard to Mo to fix?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:she must be itching to post after all these insults  Very Happy
the only itching she does is scratching her head trying to think of a sentence to string together
It's crabs.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat will be getting all sorts of pleasure from thread after thread about her.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought I was nat, who is also scott, who is also bryan, who is also mo?

Ill get round to my 20,000 post when I'm good and ready

Boggersbelief wrote:I thought I was nat, who is also scott, who is also bryan, who is also mo?

Ill get round to my 20,000 post when I'm good and ready
if thats the case it will be the 40,000th post wouldn't it Smile

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I reckon she's in a mood with the powers that be because they've told her to stop being an argumentative bastard and causing civil wars within the forum and abusing the priveliges afforded to co-owners so now everyone's getting the silent treatment. Just me speculating of course.

Can we add Soul Kitchen to your list of accounts Boggers/Nat/Scott? Too bizarre a character to be genuine IMO.

Bwfc1958 wrote:I reckon she's in a mood with the powers that be because they've told her to stop being an argumentative bastard and causing civil wars within the forum and abusing the priveliges afforded to co-owners so now everyone's getting the silent treatment. Just me speculating of course.
No place for the truth and sensible answers here 58.  she was getting her final "op" and lost use of her fingers

bwfc1874 wrote:Can we add Soul Kitchen, me, magoo, bonce and rebel to your list of accounts Boggers/Nat/Scott? Too bizarre a character to be genuine IMO.

fixed

Bwfc1958 wrote:I reckon she's in a mood with the powers that be because they've told her to stop being an argumentative bastard and causing civil wars within the forum and abusing the priveliges afforded to co-owners so now everyone's getting the silent treatment. Just me speculating of course.

Nah she is the powers that be. 

I think she's just sulking/ a bit embarrassed, she used to chat about not taking the internet too seriously. Then it turned out she took it more seriously than anybody.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You don't know who Nat Lofthouse was?

He was a man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum