Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post?

+6
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
Norpig
scottjames30
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:27 pm

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Its going to take another direction, where it was two years ago.

Before all the anti and stuff came in, its going to be full of Life.
thats not another direction.  its going backwards

We can' t go anymore backwards, there is no BWFC season ticket holders post here.

Maybe RT, thats it, there will be BWFC fans on .
Norpig.  He's a ST holder.  or at least he goes to most games when the trains are running.  i wish i could afford both the time and money to go.  not all self made 3.142 keys like you with a 500k house and two caravans

102Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:36 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

300K house that is not built yet, it won't be ready until January.

My caravans are shit hot, they won' t be going anywhere.

Banging 20k on Fury to beat Kilt, Tyson has gone low key , Laughing Laughing he knows how to beat him.

Easy money again.

103Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:39 pm

scottjames30 wrote:300K house that is not built yet, it won't be ready until January.

Banging 20k on Fury to beat Kilt, Tyson has gone low key , Laughing Laughing he knows how to beat him.

Easy money again.
i've got some easy money for you, how much to tarmac my drive, it's only a small one.  how will i know if it is you if your face is blurred?

104Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:40 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:300K house that is not built yet, it won't be ready until January.

Easy money again.
i've got some easy money for you, how much to tarmac my drive, it's only a small one.  how will i know if it is you if your face is blurred?

I wouldn't bother Johnny, it will be a shit job and it will peel off.

You would be better buying pegs from him! Very Happy

105Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:41 pm

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Easy money again.

I wouldn't bother Johnny, it will be a shit job and it will peel off.

You would be better buying pegs from him! Very Happy
or maybe some lucky heather

106Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:54 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would't do it anyway, just like if any of my I.T eqip breaks down, i wouldn't get that useless KP to fix it, id go to the big boys Very Happy

107Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:04 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I would't do it anyway, just like if any of my I.T eqip breaks down, i wouldn't get that useless KP to fix it, id go to the big boys Very Happy

:rofl:

108Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Its going to take another direction, where it was two years ago.

We can' t go anymore backwards, there is no BWFC season ticket holders post here.

not all self made 3.142 keys like you 
That's a new one johnny. A mathematical thinking mans insult. You've changed......

109Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:19 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? - Page 6 8hlki71Don't mess with the Big Boys

Or else

110Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Nat ever make her 20,000th post? Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:15 am

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

not all self made 3.142 keys like you 
That's a new one johnny. A mathematical thinking mans insult. You've changed......

Sorry. I feel dirty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum