Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban

+4
largehat
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Empty Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Wed May 23 2012, 18:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For his antics.

Deserved?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Yes.

shut up you nob, oh wait, i agree. Forget the first bit.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
i agree.

I've been waiting more than 5 years to see those words.

flower flower flower

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ban - not long enough

Fine - how many weeks wages is that?

If I had my way he would be banned for life, no matter how good his skill is, and fine him at least 10 times what he actually got!

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree it's not long enough. Don't know about the fine size, but if it's less than £1m, which it will be, it's not enough.

EDIT: Fine was £75,000. Not even two weeks of the fucker's wages.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have no sympathy for Barton. Hughes should ditch him at the earliest opportunity.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I too would not want barton at my club... hes a total prick!

I'm still waiting for the latest instalment in his 'im going to sort myself out now' saga...

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He apparently has a cult following on Twitter. All I can say is that some fans are easily pleased.

10Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Empty Re: Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Thu May 24 2012, 12:41

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I bet QPR are desperate to get shut of him. More fool them for giving him a four year contract. Serves them right.

11Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Empty Re: Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Thu May 24 2012, 13:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Season long ban would be about right for that little prick.

12Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Empty Re: Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Thu May 24 2012, 13:02

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well if QPR can find a way to terminate his contract without paying him off, he may struggle to find another club. That would be even better than a season long ban.

13Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Empty Re: Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Thu May 24 2012, 13:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Well if QPR can find a way to terminate his contract without paying him off, he may struggle to find another club. That would be even better than a season long ban.

It will never happen. There are always clubs desperate to throw money at these ponces.

14Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Empty Re: Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Thu May 24 2012, 13:06

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:Well if QPR can find a way to terminate his contract without paying him off, he may struggle to find another club. That would be even better than a season long ban.

It will never happen. There are always clubs desperate to throw money at these ponces.

You're probably right, but he could still end up on a much smaller contract.

15Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Empty Re: Joey Barton STUNG with 12 match ban Thu May 24 2012, 13:41

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

should be longer.

He will always fine a new club because hes actually a decent player, an utter arse, but teams will always go for him.

Warnock at Leeds?

Personally I think he should be tied up and have that youth squad player stub out a cigar in HIS eye

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum