Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Le Fondre or Bannan back?

+6
observer
wanderlust
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Wed Jul 15 2015, 23:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:A typo is putting "whin" instead of "when".

Or "bacause" when you meant to write "because".

What exactly were you trying to type when you "typoed" contradicting?

Ok clever dick, it was auto correct.

You know it's getting desperate when you are emphasising something so irrelevant

42Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Wed Jul 15 2015, 23:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:lad? I'm twice your age boy

And don't you forget it
 you got me there boggers  Laughing

You go from being a knob to a likeable guy in a matter of minutes, what's all that about?

43Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Wed Jul 15 2015, 23:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

in my day an auto correct involved a teacher standing over you and whacking you on the knuckles when you got something wrong  Very Happy

44Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Wed Jul 15 2015, 23:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:lad? I'm twice your age boy

And don't you forget it
 you got me there boggers  Laughing

You go from being a knob to a likeable guy in a matter of minutes, what's all that about?
 i'm a complicated man, what can i say? It's either that or the Clozapine has kicked in

45Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:00

Auto correct from what?

Contradicting..........

There aren't many words that your computer would choose to replace with "contradicting" and given the context, I'm hazarding a guess that you did, in fact, mean to type contradicting.

Stop now.......please!

It's getting embarrassing.

Stop fucking digging, for god's sake.

Stubbornness can be a fantastic trait.

In mules.....

But in human beings, it's not so brilliant.

46Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think he means predictive text, buy as you know my knowledge on such matters of technology is a bit vague.

47Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:03

Let's all boogy on down and get loose:

48Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eh? I was trying to type contradicting, made a typo and it corrected to contracting. I'm openly admitting that, so what's embarrasing?

Headcase.

49Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

now that is one of my favourites! I even had the album back in the day

50Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i think he means predictive text, buy as you know my knowledge on such matters of technology is a bit vague.

Predictive text, yes. That's the pony

51Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:i think he means predictive text, buy as you know my knowledge on such matters of technology is a bit vague.

Predictive text, yes. That's the pony
cheers

52Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:08

I can't be arsed with schooling the boy any more.

He does this, you see.

Lobs some shit out (inna Whittam stylee - his idol) but where as Whittam's bright enough to evaluate the replies and respond accordingly, Boggers just resorts to shouting "Fuck off, you hate Bolton!" and every time I've tried talking to him rationally, he's always just hurled more abuse and then fucked off to bed.

Because he can't take advice.....because he's a kid who is full of piss and vinegar.

And knows fuck all.

53Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:10

And he always manages to find a cop out.

Tonight's was predictive text.

54Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

First I am Whittam, then I want to be Whittam? Yes, you are totally the rationale one

55Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:17

Rational.

A rationale is something completely different.

FFS.....Really can't be arsed with this anymore.

You win.

Happy now?

56Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, we'll pretend you let me win if you want

57Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just goes to show that you enjoy all these arguments.. My aim was to just point out that you are anti bolton that's all

58Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 00:29

I'm not anti-Bolton as you well know.

And yes, I do enjoy arguing with people who use the internet to simply try and get a reaction when they take an obviously reactionary stance because it makes them feel clever and better about themselves, despite the fact that they obviously know they're they're talking utter shite.

But the real fun is when you're taking on someone bright and you get them to finally concede defeat.

And you've still got a long way to go until I regard you in those terms, my boy.

Go and ask your mentor how it's done.

59Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 08:47

Morning everyone

60Le Fondre or Bannan back?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Fondre or Bannan back? Thu Jul 16 2015, 10:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hi Johnny. What do you reckon? ALF too expensive or what?
With Heskey and Madine up front, something will stick so maybe ALF not needed?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum