Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites star out for weeks

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Whites star out for weeks  Empty Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:13 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pratley injured again.

2Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:14 am

This season is going to be awesome

3Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:16 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:16 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:This season is going to be awesome
I have the same feeling.

At least we can make our own fun on here when the chips are down! Very Happy

5Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:17 am

You talking more gang bangs kp?

6Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:19 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:You talking more gang bangs kp?
Well anything to fill the time and make it easier Very Happy

7Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:20 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Darren Pratley is set for a number of weeks on the sidelines after injuring ankle ligaments in Bolton’s Sky Bet Championship game against Derby County.

The midfielder sustained the injury in a clash with Craig Bryson, who subsequently was forced off, in the 21st minute of the game at Macron Stadium.

And the manager has now confirmed that club captain Pratley is unlikely to feature again until after the September international break.

“Darren has an ankle ligament injury,” Lennon told the media in his pre-match press conference. “He got is strapped up at half time and he felt okay to play on. That’s the kind of commitment we want to be seeing from our players.

“Unfortunately, overnight, there was a bit of swelling and we need to allow time for that to calm down and heal. We're unlikely to see him before the international break.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:20 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Weeks*

9Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:21 am

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:You talking more gang bangs kp?
Well anything to fill the time and make it easier Very Happy

Im in. Maybe we could do a chatbox for those who don't want to join in and aaron could do commentary

10Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:21 am

Boggersbelief wrote:Weeks*

52 of them though

See you next year captain

11Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:22 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's months. He's out for over 4 weeks.

12Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:25 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's months. He's out for over 4 weeks.
But it's not over 8 weeks is it...

13Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:26 am

Weeks or months, it's a disaster either way. Our captains are cursed.

14Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:32 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Maybe we could do a chatbox for those who don't want to join in and aaron could do commentary

You'll be lucky, I've heard Aaron has left to be CEF's driver.

15Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:43 am

So the nuts bank account has been completely emptied then Smile

16Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:05 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:So the nuts bank account has been completely emptied then Smile

BTID's about to lose his house because of this swindle.

17Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:25 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:So the nuts bank account has been completely emptied then Smile

BTID's about to lose his house because of this swindle.

I've heard. ......cef and aaron are the bonny and Clyde of football forums. They aren't even bolton fans. They've ripped off every club! In total they have made off with 476.92.

18Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:56 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's months. He's out for over 4 weeks.
But it's not over 8 weeks is it...

Could be up to that amount yes.

19Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:57 pm

This is like when people say: "I got it for a fraction of the normal price!"

Yeah, 99/100 is still a fraction.

More pedantry, I know, but that's just how I roll.........

20Whites star out for weeks  Empty Re: Whites star out for weeks Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Breadman wrote:This is like when people say: "I got it for a fraction of the normal price!"

Yeah, 99/100 is still a fraction.

More pedantry, I know, but that's just how I troll.........

Very slight but it works Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum