Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites lose star players

+10
Reebok_Rebel
White84
wanderlust
gloswhite
Norpig
Keegan
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wessy
Hipster_Nebula
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Whites lose star players Empty Whites lose star players Sun May 04 2014, 20:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Juke, Hutton, Trotts, and Robinson have all left the club.

:Overreact: 

All the best to these lads.

2Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Sun May 04 2014, 20:45

Robinson.....?

I'm devastated that a player I've never heard of is off.

And I know the other three were on loan, so they never belonged to us anyway.

Misleading thread title alert!

3Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Sun May 04 2014, 22:40

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If i hear correctly Lynch, Mears, Knight & Eagles are gone?

4Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Sun May 04 2014, 23:21

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I thought we had robinson on loan but he had singed a pre-contract with us during that time?

5Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Mon May 05 2014, 00:00

Did he actually get on the pitch for us? He is a free agent now, but we would have to pay compensation to Southampton.

6Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Mon May 05 2014, 00:03

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Nope just parked his arse on the bench for a few games - I think he is over 21 so no compensation is required.

7Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Mon May 05 2014, 00:10

Who the fuck is this Robinson character?

Does he make the tea?

I've no idea who he is. (Seriously.)

8Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Mon May 05 2014, 00:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Read all about him here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Mon May 05 2014, 00:22

I think it is under 24 you have to pay compensation for. This is who he is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He got a real chance didn't he?

10Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Mon May 05 2014, 00:31

Cheers Sluff.

Some kid who can play the "Campo" role but without the "Campo" ability and never started a game for the Whites. (unlike Campo.)

Yeah, gonna miss him..........

Hipster, you shouldn't really do this.......

11Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Mon May 05 2014, 03:24

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The arrangement as I understand it, is that Robinson is out of contract at the end of the season (June 30). Similar to Danns (who has 2 hands), he will return at this time to sign his contract. The OP should have included Danns who is not our player yet.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

12Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Mon May 05 2014, 11:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The OP should have included Danns who is not our player yet.

Sorry guys, Juke and Hutton were star players for us IMO, Trotts started the majority of his games, I included Robinson just as an FYI and obviously everyone knows Danns is coming back so I didn't think that was worth a mention.

Hope it didn't cause too much trouble. If it did the mods can delete it. 

13Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Mon May 05 2014, 11:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we can't afford to keep Hutton, his wages are way too high for us, he did look ok after a few games but can't see him coming back.

On the other hand we have to make sure we sign Juke,we must have created some cash now that Eagles, Mears and Knight have gone, their wages must have totalled around 70k a week!

14Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Mon May 05 2014, 12:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Pity we didn't sell them earlier.

15Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Mon May 05 2014, 16:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With Threlkeld and White coming through, Hutton wouldn't be a priority anyway. Robinson should be a target IMO as he's a great talent according to my Southampton mate - I haven't seen him, but there's nothing but good opinions about him out there. Dougie brought him in to have a good look so maybe Dougie doesn't think he's all that?

Still not convinced about Juke. Decent player, but too slow for Dougie's system IMO.

16Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Mon May 05 2014, 17:14

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

The OP should have included Danns who is not our player yet.

Sorry guys, Juke and Hutton were star players for us IMO, Trotts started the majority of his games, I included Robinson just as an FYI and obviously everyone knows Danns is coming back so I didn't think that was worth a mention.

Hope it didn't cause too much trouble. If it did the mods can delete it. 

I can see how you were voted BB's "Funniest Poster of the Year" that time... Wink

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

17Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Tue May 06 2014, 18:48

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Juke hit 6 Goals and can hold the ball up in a 4-4-2 got RB n LB in threkeld n Kellett push Ream in to midfield with Mavies n Danns Spearing holding just got to get Juke n Mason if possible.If not it's Sordell n Beckford.Please no Trotter he is fucking shit.Sell CYL n that should release some funds.Plus were still getting £9 million plus from Sky.So what's happening with them.

18Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Wed May 07 2014, 08:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's happening with Andrews, Eaves, Odelusi and Vela?
 And Cavies?

19Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Wed May 07 2014, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Andrews and Cavies will probably move on, i would like to see Eaves and Vela get another chance to prove themselves but Odelusi i have seen very little of. He doesn't seem to have done much when out on loan though.

20Whites lose star players Empty Re: Whites lose star players Wed May 07 2014, 09:04

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:

On the other hand we have to make sure we sign Juke,we must have created some cash now that Eagles, Mears and Knight have gone, their wages must have totalled around 70k a week!

Trust me.

Boro want £2Million for him, Gartside/Eddie will never sanction that money.

Shame as he was a 20+ goal a season striker and we desperately need a natural goalscorer, He could be the difference between mid-table mediocrity or the play-offs... our club fail to see the future potential of spending a bit of money to get better though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum