Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's Official: Lennon Out!

+11
DecoBWFC
Norpig
scottjames30
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
okocha
JAH
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 09:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:he's talking about our very fickle fans (like you Nat). Lets see how we are looking after 10 games before we start another annual witch hunt

Oh please, some of us can spot a dud a mile off. I don't need 10 games to confirm what I already know. That's why I'm head of a massive international company and you're not.

42It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 09:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the only thing you head up is the post office queue on a Tueday to pick up your benefits

43It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 09:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was one of the few who didn't want Lennon but I think he's done fine. Let's see what things are looking like at Christmas. He needs at least this season for me.

44It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 13:10

Even though Nat's just being Nat here, I'd imagine there are some of more delusional fans beginning to moan.

Lennon fucked up on Saturday, no doubt about that. He either needs to forget about the 352, or coach the players sufficiently to play it. They're not capable at the moment particularly when he's playing Vela as a wing back.

I still think Lennon's doing a good job, I don't buy the body language criticism myself he's always seemed fed up and let's face it unless he starts to get some results here he'd do himself damage by leaving here, he's as desperate to do a good job as ever.

45It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 13:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:the only thing you head up is the post office queue on a Tueday to pick up your benefits

You idiot, if I was on benefits I'd be on here all day every day like Johnny and Breadman.

46It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 13:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:the only thing you head up is the post office queue on a Tueday to pick up your benefits

You idiot, if I was on benefits I'd be on here all day every day like Johnny and Breadman.
  Laughing

47It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 13:36

It's not my fault I'm too fat to get off my settee and go to work.

It's glandular.

48It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 13:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just think Breaders you can get that big Directors pay packet, get a big desk and be on here all day and get paid for it  Very Happy

49It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 13:44

I'm going to spend it all on chips and chocolate.

And cakes.......

50It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 14:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You mean you didn't negotiate an extra perk of free cup cakes freshly delivered to your desk on a daily basis???? Very Happy

51It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re Lennon out Mon Aug 17 2015, 20:09

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Norpig wrote:he's talking about our very fickle fans (like you Nat). Lets see how we are looking after 10 games before we start another annual witch hunt
 Absolutely correct Norpig. 

Think we're a work on progress and we have to be patient. 

Having said that,  I would like to see a goal scoring striker - even if it's a Tony caldwell / George Oghani type. Think we're a bit limited as far as goal scoring options is concerned. Either that or risk Jamie Thomas as we need to get a goal. 180 minutes with out one.

If Silva comes in, it might create space for Clough though

52It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 20:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FullofSprite wrote:I would like to see a goal scoring striker - even if it's a Tony caldwell / George Oghani type.

54 year old striker?

53It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 20:17

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Hang on one second. Ive not even said owt and im getting dragged into it

Anyway, i agree with norpig

Early night so you can pick up your "wages" first thing

54It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 20:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Hang on one second.  Ive not even said owt and im getting dragged into it

It's just as easy to slag you off when you're not here as it is when you are.

55It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 20:21

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Hang on one second.  Ive not even said owt and im getting dragged into it

It's just as easy to slag you off when you're not here as it is when you are.

So which thread are you going to resurrect tomorrow as a fresh and new idea Smile

56It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 20:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think she nicked the idea of you.  Throwback Thursday/Friday.  You should do a throwback Monday.

57It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 20:25

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I think she nicked the idea of you.  Throwback Thursday/Friday.  You should do a throwback Monday.

Everyday is a throwback day when nat "creates" a thread Smile

58It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 20:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When you're 20,000 posts in and everyone hangs on your every word it's not easy to come up with new threads. Well, not ones you would understand anyway.

59It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 20:32

Natasha Whittam wrote:When you're 20,000 posts in and everyone hangs on your every word it's not easy to come up with new threads. Well, not ones you would understand anyway.

Easy now......or the top 5 lists will start again

60It's Official: Lennon Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Official: Lennon Out! Mon Aug 17 2015, 21:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aren't you supposed to be on your jollies Johnny?

Edit: just seen your post in the holiday thread Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum