Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know nowt about computers, so.........

+9
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
karlypants
okocha
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Bollotom2014
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How is it at getting rid of other kind of fluids that may inadvertantly get splashed on a screen? Asking for a friend obviously  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:How is it at getting rid of other kind of fluids that may inadvertantly get splashed on a screen? Asking for a friend obviously  Very Happy
Don't you have curtains?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Don't you have curtains?
Not within easy reach and they tend to stay open in our house which causes even more issues.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Not within easy reach and they tend to stay open in our house which causes even more issues.
I was gutted when we got blinds.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Don't you have curtains?
The best way I’ve been told is to have the tissues ready in one hand so that when you are polishing your trumpet with your other hand and ready to squirt, you are ready with the tissues and simply cover your love length at the right time. 

Saves all the mess.

Pro tip!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
The best way I’ve been told is to have the tissues ready in one hand so that when you are polishing your trumpet with your other hand and ready to squirt, you are ready with the tissues and simply cover your love length at the right time. 

Saves all the mess.

Pro tip!
Sounds like you are well practiced in this technique KP  Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:The best way I’ve been told is to have the tissues ready in one hand so that when you are polishing your trumpet with your other hand and ready to squirt, you are ready with the tissues and simply cover your love length at the right time. 

Saves all the mess.

Pro tip!

We used to have debate about politics, religion and the meaning of life.

Now we have KP giving out wanking tips.

Sadly, this isn't even a new low.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is why I love Nuts. A serious thread about computers and their various accoutrements, is quickly turned into a learned discussion regarding professional masturbation, with tips from experts in the matter.
One of us should start a youtube channel. While we still have our sight. Shocked
Or at least a 'Sticky' thread.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:This is why I love Nuts. A serious thread about computers and their various accoutrements, is quickly turned into a learned discussion regarding professional masturbation, with tips from experts in the matter.
One of us should start a youtube channel. While we still have our sight. Shocked
Or at least a 'Sticky' thread.
I'm not a professional, just a very enthusiastic amateur.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:
I was gutted when we got blinds.
If you have the Venetian variety then you can tilt them so the outsiders can’t see in but you still get the light in which saves on the electric bill if you fancy a tug that’s if you fancy it during the day.

If you have the vertical ones then you can tilt again in the opposite direction although I’m not a fan of vertical blinds as they are a bit thin and can give the outline of what you are doing!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m ok for tonight chaps as I have a jacuzzi in the hotel room.

Someone has to christen it.

Only problem is that I can’t lower the Venetian blinds enough so will have to do it in the dark.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I’m ok for tonight chaps as I have a jacuzzi in the hotel room.

Only problem is that I can’t lower the Venetian blinds enough so will have to do it in the dark.

Anyone else struggling to get that image out of their heads? Shocked

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Just a quick one about screen cleaning. I've never found a cleaner that was up to the task of getting my Mac/iPad/phone smudge free; until now.
iKlear is the perfect solution. Pretty steep at around twenty quid, but you get a lot for your money, including cloths and travel wipes. I'm not on commission by the way.
Sorry Bob, but I couldn't find a way of working Dean Holdsworth into this post, but I'll try harder next time. Very Happy
I know nowt about computers, so......... - Page 3 Img_2811
Don't forget St.Marcus and dear old Dale.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:I’m ok for tonight chaps as I have a jacuzzi in the hotel room.

Anyone else struggling to get that image out of their heads? Shocked
I quite agree. The problem with the blinds I can feel is going to become a nightmare.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well tonight turned into a disaster…

6-E0-F9-D0-A-7-E88-42-A8-ACAE-1742473-F0-F0-A

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
Don't forget St.Marcus and dear old Dale.
I'm trying Cajun, but fitting everyone in is tricky. Wink

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Well tonight turned into a disaster…

Why are there two big turds in a plastic bag floating on the surface?

Just what sort of holiday is this?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I guess you was vigorously cleaning the old trumpet to generate that amount of bubbles Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Well tonight turned into a disaster…

Why are there two big turds in a plastic bag floating on the surface?

Just what sort of holiday is this?
Very Happy it’s a hair cap with the Mrs head in. She got brown hair. Get to specsavers love. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I guess you was vigorously cleaning the old trumpet to generate that amount of bubbles Smile
lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum