Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be more German

+17
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
Norpig
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Chairmanda
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 33]

571Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 10:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:The positives of her actions still outweigh the negatives for me, she's saved thousands of innocent women and children. There were always going to be issues, it would be naive in the extreme to believe anything else.

You celebrating as if your views have been vindicated SK again just puts your parochial attitudes in full view.
All the camps I've seen on the news the vast majority of people in them have been young males, not women and children.
Many of the ones interviewed talk of a better life in Britain and not of the horrors of where they're coming from.
Even your poster girl Merkel appears to be backtracking at a rate of knots now.
I love that we are a multicultural society but we have become that through evolution, this is becoming revolution and that seldom ends well.

572Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 10:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:With each passing day little Angela is looking more and more of a reckless silly cow.

Is that because racist Islamaphobes will automatically assume that the nutter with the gun in Munich had something to do with "terrorism" when in fact he turned out to be just a nutter obsessed with mass murderers who wanted to make a name for himself.

573Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 11:03

whatsgoingon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:The positives of her actions still outweigh the negatives for me, she's saved thousands of innocent women and children. There were always going to be issues, it would be naive in the extreme to believe anything else.

You celebrating as if your views have been vindicated SK again just puts your parochial attitudes in full view.
All the camps I've seen on the news the vast majority of people in them have been young males, not women and children.
Many of the ones interviewed talk of a better life in Britain and not of the horrors of where they're coming from.
Even your poster girl Merkel appears to be backtracking at a rate of knots now.
I love that we are a multicultural society but we have become that through evolution, this is becoming revolution and that seldom ends well.

Do you think what you see on the news represents the entire picture? Or is it a snapshot for a 10 minute  segment? 

Use real evidence to back up your views, don't just make things up because it fits the narrative you want it to - that goes for just about every topic you post about not just this.

574Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 11:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Do you think what you see on the news represents the entire picture? Or is it a snapshot for a 10 minute  segment? 

Unless you've visited these camps you are in no better position to comment.

575Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 11:20

I haven't made any claims as to the ratio of men to women and children in the camps. 

All I've said is thousands have been saved by countries taking in refugees which is a fact.

576Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 11:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's an excellent series on telly ATM that follows immigrants from Africa and elsewhere on their journey to Europe. Mostly filmed on mobile phones, it captures why the are forced to leave, dealing with smugglers (and often getting ripped off) surviving crossing the Med with as many as 70 people hanging on to a 9 ft dinghy, how they are treated on arrival etc.
The reasons they are predominantly young males are that many consider the journey too hazardous to bring the wife and kids, or it's too expensive to pay for the whole family so most set off with a view to getting asylum, finding work and then bringing over the wife and kids in a safe and legal way once they have a job.

577Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 12:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
All I've said is thousands have been saved by countries taking in refugees which is a fact.

And even more thousands of crimes have been committed taking in refugees.

578Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 12:33

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:There's an excellent series on telly ATM that follows immigrants from Africa and elsewhere on their journey to Europe. Mostly filmed on mobile phones, it captures why the are forced to leave, dealing with smugglers (and often getting ripped off) surviving crossing the Med with as many as 70 people hanging on to a 9 ft dinghy, how they are treated on arrival etc.
The reasons they are predominantly young males are that many consider the journey too hazardous to bring the wife and kids, or it's too expensive to pay for the whole family so most set off with a view to getting asylum, finding work and then bringing over the wife and kids in a safe and legal way once they have a job.
So backs up my point that most of them are young males, 1874 is that busy being a bleeding heart apologist he just makes it up as he goes along.
I have visions of 1874 completely brainwashed by some failed left wing politics lecturer, who believes that anyone with any kind of patriotism must be either racist or xenophobic.
The other point about the series is that it is following the stories of genuine refugees and asylum seekers, but doesn't allow for the fact that these are being joined by thousands of financial migrants.

579Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 12:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think 74 is brainwashed, he thinks all races should live together happy ever after.

580Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 12:38

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:I think 74 is brainwashed, he thinks all races should live together happy ever after.
Apart from the indigenous British population who don't appear to have any rights in his twisted ideology.

581Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 13:15

Yet again you've invented an opinion to fit the only narrative you can get your head around WGO. You're so keen to play the victim you're having to invent things. 

Where have i called you a racist or xenophobic? And where have I said the 'indigenous population' (looking forward to hearing your definition of that actually) have no rights?

All you've done is characterised people who you think hold the opposite views to yours and apply them to me, rather than reading what I'm saying and disputing it.

582Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 13:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
All you've done is characterised people who you think hold the opposite views to yours and apply them to me, rather than reading what I'm saying and disputing it.

I know you wear beige cardigans.

583Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 13:18

Too warm at the moment, got a cracking one last year though.

584Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 13:26

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm not playing a victim I've nothing to be victimised about, where you on the other hand appear to be the self appointed champion of the "victim", I would love to know what you do personally for the people you champion, how many you provide a roof over their head to or contribute financially to.
In terms of the indiginous population I class that as people who have lived and worked in this country for many years contributing to its upkeep, in the hope that this earns them the education for their children that they've paid for, the healthcare for their families that they've paid for and the public services that they've paid for.
Rather than people trying to get here from all over the world to take advantage of these things for their own means without having ever contributing a penny towards them.

585Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 13:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Too warm at the moment, got a cracking one last year though.
I've got a corker. Wish it had pockets though.
Be more German - Page 30 NMA.0038588,_Fashion_Photo_by_Erik_Holm%C3%A9n_1947

586Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 13:34

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Too warm at the moment, got a cracking one last year though.
I've got a corker. Wish it had pockets though.
Be more German - Page 30 NMA.0038588,_Fashion_Photo_by_Erik_Holm%C3%A9n_1947
I'm not a beige cardigan wearer but even I have to appreciate the craftsmanship in that cable knitted beauty. Disagree on the pockets though as they would take away from its classic lines

587Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 13:34

Well done for dodging every question you were asked in my last post.

My opinion is that the world's 5th largest economy is my taking its fair share of migrants - from a situation we've been culpable in creating.

And that last paragraph just shows the problem with your views. All refugees are coming here to take advantage of our country and contribute nothing, despite the evidence on migration to the country proving the exact opposite. To me that seems like you've invented evidence (again) to fit your narrative.

588Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 13:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:Well done for dodging every question you were asked in my last post.

My opinion is that the world's 5th largest economy is my taking its fair share of migrants - from a situation we've been culpable in creating.

And that last paragraph just shows the problem with your views. All refugees are coming here to take advantage of our country and contribute nothing, despite the evidence on migration to the country proving the exact opposite. To me that seems like you've invented evidence (again) to fit your narrative.
You keep accusing people of inventing evidence to suit their narrative yet reply each time with rhetoric to suit yours.
You asked me specifically to give my definition of indiginous population so I gave a clear summary of that, you've ignored that and focussed on a paragraph where I said people have contributed nothing, when they arrive they haven't. 
That is an economic fact.

589Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 13:48

No I keep accusing you, because it seems to be the only way you know.

The fact you think saying 'many years' is a clear definition says a lot. How long is many? Are Irish immigrants of the early 1900's okay with you? Post war Jamaicans? Poles? Or is it only people who can trace their ancestry back to pre Saxon times?

590Be more German - Page 30 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 17:00

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
I've lived enough life to learn from history and react accordingly.
I somehow doubt you'll ever learn the same given your clever shite attitude.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum