Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 50]

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

There are reports coming in that Don is a Democrat plant to discredit Republicans so that the Democrats get in. That would explain his nasty, bigoted diatribes he gets involved in. We should plough up his golf courses and ban him, just for shits and giggles.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The Now Show on Radio 4 yesterday was funny.

Trump v Fury in the bigot boxing match.  Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hindus?

He really doesn't understand what's going on in the world does he?

Won New Hampshire yesterday, as did Bernie Sanders for the democrats. It got me thinking, say that was the final nomination for both parties, the contrast between the two couldn't be any higher we'd either end up with a bigoted conservative madman in Trump or America's equivalent of Corbyn.

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:Won New Hampshire yesterday, as did Bernie Sanders for the democrats. It got me thinking, say that was the final nomination for both parties, the contrast between the two couldn't be any higher we'd either end up with a bigoted conservative madman in Trump or America's equivalent of Corbyn.
I was victim of the same thoughts 74. 74 also being Sanders age...

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

[url=[/url]">Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 3 2q3sva1

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched Trump on the evening news. 

' I am the going to be the greatest President that God ever created. We are going to kick the hell out of ISIS.'

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm already building a bunker.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A Trump/Cameron dream team is going to make the world a better place.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:A Trump/Cameron dream team is going to make the world a better place.
I've just bought an extra shovel.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:A Trump/Cameron dream team is going to make the world a better place.

Are you pro Trump?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:

Are you pro Trump?

Yes. I think he is the no nonsense leader the world needs.

Ha you can get away with a lot in pursuit of a wind up Nat, but you are not a Trump fan.

The only poster on here whose displayed the requisite level of bigotry is Soul Kitchen.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Ha you can get away with a lot in pursuit of a wind up Nat, but you are not a Trump fan.

I might not always like what he says, but I respect the fact he says what he is thinking.

Too many politicians say what they think the people want them to say. We need politicians with backbone.

Agree with that, your boy Daves worst of the lot though.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Agree with that, your boy Daves worst of the lot though.

He's a strong leader, people might not like him but would rather he was leading us against terrorists than anything Labour have got.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's a strong leader who says what he thinks ... hmmm ... they said that about Adolf Hitler in 1932 Nat. That didn't go so well did it?

I'm not saying this as a wind up but I fear two things. First, I believe Trump will win the nomination, the GOP has swung so far to the right that moderates are practically extinct within the party. Second, if Hilary wins the Democratic nomination Trump will win the Presidential Election because too many Americans don't trust her. 

I'm sorry but those who think Trump is some kind of joke who will never actually hold power are deluding themselves the same way many German Jews deluded themselves in the early to middle thirties. This man is more dangerous to Western Civilisation than any leader since Hitler in my opinion and sadly he's likely to get the office he seeks because many Americans are afraid of things like IS and he's awfully good at selling himself as a solution to that fear.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
I'm sorry but those who think Trump is some kind of joke who will never actually hold power are deluding themselves the same way many German Jews deluded themselves in the early to middle thirties. This man is more dangerous to Western Civilisation than any leader since Hitler in my opinion and sadly he's likely to get the office he seeks because many Americans are afraid of things like IS and he's awfully good at selling himself as a solution to that fear.

And herein lies the problem. Mass hysteria by the tub thumping brigade on a roller-coaster of patriotism. I think Trump will be a disaster with a capital D.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum