Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 50]

Yes okay Sluffy, anyone who questions you is a troll. Weird how you keep getting ‘trolled’ on every forum you’ve posted on.

Nice easy way for you to avoid actually admitting you’ve not got a clue what you’re talking about on this topic.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Yes okay Sluffy, anyone who questions you is a troll. Weird how you keep getting ‘trolled’ on every forum you’ve posted on.

Nice easy way for you to avoid actually admitting you’ve not got a clue what you’re talking about on this topic.

You never give up do you!

For what it's worth I've only ever had Bread pathetic enough to even want to troll me over fuck all on an internet forum.

To be fair to you, you get your kicks by arguing/trolling ad nauseam with anybody, not just me - and that's why plenty people avoid arguing with you much on here.

As for claiming to be an expert on the history of Jerusalem - I'm not - but I can read, I have a brain in my head and it isn't hard to determine factual time lines - even if they contradict the narrative you (or anyone else) want to portray!

Sluffy I absolutely haven’t accused you of being an expert on this topic. But I do think you’re more interested in disagreeing than actually accepting the validity of other posters points.

Declaring Jerusalem as Israel’s capital is not staying the obvious, it’s anything but to the consensus of civilised thought. Palestine have at least a valid claim to the city as Israel.

You’ve made, frankly, ridiculous claims about it being the capital since 1948, not even Israel as a state have made such a claim until they unified the city in 1967.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Did they not?

From Israel's own Government website -

Statements of the Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion
Regarding Moving the Capital of Israel to Jerusalem

(dated 1949)

https://www.knesset.gov.il/docs/eng/bengurion-jer.htm

It took less than a minute to find this on Google - something you could easily done yourself - something you may even have done!

We all know that you are once again simply arguing for the sake of it and once again we have all become sick of it - ad nauseam (to the point of nausea is appropriately named!).

So now please stop all this childishness.

Thank you.

Israel can claim Jerusalem all they want, the Palestinians have as strong a claim as they do which every country except the US as of this week accept as legitimate. This is why Trump's statement is so destructive. 

You're ignoring all of the key points of the argument and trying to score cheap points if myself or Lust make a date or spelling error, either focus on the topic itself and how you can justify Trump's decision (you can't) or stop commenting. 

Frankly I'm bored of having to read your condescending digs, I am not and have never been a wind up merchant if you don't want to have a debate with me then stop commenting.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Play nice with the newbies Sluffy, we need to keep posters not lose anymore  Very Happy

When did we all lose the ability to have a discussion and it not turn into an argument?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Of course you're a wind up merchant!

My only point all along - which I've never deviated from - was that Trump was only stating the obvious - Jerusalem is Israel's capital and has been functioning as Israel's capital from almost its inception in 1948.

Nothing more, nothing less.

It's you who has tried to make much more of it than that - you still are!!!

I've never tried to justify Trump's decision.  I've never commented on any of the any points (let alone the key ones) of why he did it and what results from it.  I've never commented on Palestine's claims.  I've never stopped focusing on my one and only point - that Trump was in fact stating a truism of actual physical reality.

You are cleverly a clever bloke and you know full well what you are saying and doing, so don't come the innocent.

We all know what you are about by now don't you know!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

is this another of your conspiracy theories Sluffy because i personally have no clue what you mean about T.R.O.Y?

Perhaps i'm just wasting my breath  Rolling Eyes

Sluffy wrote:I've never tried to justify Trump's decision.  I've never commented on any of the any points (let alone the key ones) of why he did it and what results from it.  I've never commented on Palestine's claims.  I've never stopped focusing on my one and only point - that Trump was in fact stating a truism of actual physical reality.

And you don't think that any of the points raised in relation to the peace process, the history of the city, how it came to be in Israels hands or the international communities long standing position on Jerusalem has any relevance or baring on what you, yourself with no proper justification other than Israel declaring it themselves, have decided is a physical reality?

Capital cities are symbolic, not 'physical realities'.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:is this another of your conspiracy theories Sluffy because i personally have no clue what you mean about T.R.O.Y?

Perhaps i'm just wasting my breath  Rolling Eyes
T.R.O.Y is bwfc1874 (Before he had a tantrum, deleted his account and run away) and doing his usual forum trick of being a complete cock. :biggrin:

How exactly have I been a ‘complete cock’ Karly?

Surprised you’ll throw an insult out Karly then offer no justification.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Was 1874 also Largehat of old, as that s the style I thought TROY was similar to ?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Ah Largehat whatever happened to him?

Largehat was a very good poster, but not me (my music taste is far better for one).

Sluffy wasn’t an a fan of his either, funny that.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

OK, tks

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Largehat was a very good poster, but not me (my music taste is far better for one).

Sluffy wasn’t an a fan of his either, funny that.

Rolling Eyes

The silent partner speaks up.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:The silent partner speaks up.

Largehat used to say exactly the same thing!

:bomb:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anyway it doesn't matter to me (or I expect anyone else) if you are or aren't him.

He was a good poster, who had a decent brain in his head, who decided he didn't want to be on the same site as me.

Fair enough, its a free world and he can (and did!) do whatever he chooses.

He posted many non complimentary things about myself and Nuts whilst over on the now defunct BA forum but words have never bothered me and he wasn't ever banned from Nuts, so he's welcome back on here anytime he likes as far as I'm concerned. It was all a long time ago anyway.

For what it is worth I always thought that he would have been a good addition to the ST (I know he was actually on a BWFC focus group at one time) as I would have imagined he would have held far more truer to the aim of representing the fans and working with the club to make it better for everyone, rather than the anti-Anderson attack-dog group that it morphed into from day one - and have subsequently paid the price for ever since.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum