Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh

+14
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Norpig
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Tue Jan 12 2016, 15:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The sad thing is that these draws are ideal for any club hoping to go as far as possible. But because we are shite I don't see us getting past Leeds. This replay is just a formality

42Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Tue Jan 12 2016, 15:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ticket prices £10 Adults £5 kids

43Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Tue Jan 12 2016, 15:35

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Assuming we actually get to play. Don't forget that the hearing is the day before the replay and as yet there's no official word as to what is happening with the tax bill.

44Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Tue Jan 12 2016, 15:43

Boggersbelief wrote:Ticket prices £10 Adults £5 kids

Is that official boggers?

45Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Tue Jan 12 2016, 15:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah

46Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Tue Jan 12 2016, 16:09

Boggersbelief wrote:Yeah

Nice one. Even more incentive to brave the cold Smile

47Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Sat Jan 16 2016, 14:46

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm going Tuesday, and against Leeds if we win / survive.

48Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Sat Jan 16 2016, 16:47

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm going to the match.

I don't mind paying a tenner (fiver if I have a shave) to watch this crap.

I can't see the turnout being great.

49Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Sat Jan 16 2016, 18:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I don't mind paying a tenner (fiver if I have a shave)

This made me laugh. Who has hijacked the Doffcocker username?

50Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Sun Jan 17 2016, 01:20

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm going too, taking the whole family in fact assuming we get to play that is. I'm not talking about court, just that the weather forecast suggests more snow between now and Tuesday. The pitch will be fine but if the Police believe conditions are too hazardous for travel they have the right to call it off. Fingers crossed we play because we need all the money we can get, even if it's just a few thousand net after expenses and stuff.

51Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Mon Jan 18 2016, 11:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

60 Second Press Conference:

52Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Mon Jan 18 2016, 11:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

where's Lennon? More woman trouble i bet

53Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Mon Jan 18 2016, 12:02

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:60 Second Press Conference:

It might be just me but Steve Walford always reminds me of this guy. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

54Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Mon Jan 18 2016, 14:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Mark Clattenburg to oversee Eastleigh cup clash

Mark Clattenburg will oversee Bolton Wanderers' Emirates FA Cup third round replay against Eastleigh on Tuesday night.

An experienced Premier League referee having taken charge of his first top-flight fixture back in August 2004, he has run the rule over 31 Whites' fixtures in the past.

Mr Clattenberg has also officiated the 2012 League Cup Final, London 2012 Olympics men's final, 2013 Community Shield and 2014 European Super Cup in the past, while he is one of England's two elected referees scheduled to take part in Euro 2016.

Last running out at Anfield for Liverpool's clash with Manchester United on Sunday, he has controlled 27 games so far this season, handing out 88 yellow cards and three red cards along the way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

55Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Mon Jan 18 2016, 15:01

Steve Walford is actually Des from Neighbours in the 80's.

Here he is back then in his pomp - What a spunk!

56Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Mon Jan 18 2016, 16:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

strewth mate you're right  Very Happy

57Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Mon Jan 18 2016, 16:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting that Steve's last sentence - "things off the field haven't affected them at all" - doesn't really chime with Prats comments about negative media coverage.

58Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Mon Jan 18 2016, 17:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Bolton v Eastleigh

SETTING THE SCENE
Bolton Wanderers host Vanarama National League side Eastleigh on Tuesday night as the two sides face off in their Emirates FA Cup third round replay.

Darren Pratley’s late strike in the original tie cancelled out Dorian Dervite’s own goal as the Whites avoided a cup upset against the non-league side.

Having suffered back-to-back defeats in their last two league matches, Neil Lennon’s side will be looking to pick up a morale-boosting victory ahead of Saturday’s vital clash with MK Dons. 

And with a fourth round home tie against Leeds United awaiting the victors, both sides will be keen to extend their stay in one of football’s most famous cup competitions.

TEAM NEWS
David Wheater will miss Tuesday night’s game against Eastleigh and is set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines after injuring his hamstring against Nottingham Forest.

Ben Amos will also sit out the game as he serves a one-match suspension following his sending off at The City Ground, with Paul Rachubka in line to deputise.

Zach Clough (hip) and Emile Heskey (calf) are yet to recover from their respective injuries while Prince-Desir Gouano remains doubtful having missed Wanderers’ last three matches. 

Elsewhere, Max Clayton (hamstring) remains a long-term absentee.

LAST EASTLEIGH XI (v Gateshead, L1-2)
Flitney, Partington, Green (Harding 63), Evans, Turley, Payne (Lafayette 81), Constanble, Midson (Fanimo 68), Strevens, Cook, Drury.

ONE TO WATCH
A stand-out performer for Eastleigh in the original tie, Jai Reason will once again be looking to trouble the Wanderers defence on Tuesday night.

The midfielder created the Spitfires’ goal against Bolton at the Silverlake Stadium, providing the cross which Dorian Dervite turned past his own goalkeeper.

A firm fan-favourite at Eastleigh since joining the club in 2012, Reason come through the ranks at Ipswich Town before enjoying stints with Cambridge United, Crawley Town and Braintree Town.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

59Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Tue Jan 19 2016, 09:07

Lever ender

Lever ender
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

2 nil to the whites silva and madine with the goals.

6,546 in attendance to see the super whites March on

60Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Eastleigh Tue Jan 19 2016, 12:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we'll concede early, spend 80 minutes shooting high and wide, scab a last minute equaliser off someone's arse and then lose on penalties.

Twats.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum