Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 50]

801Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Mar 07 2019, 20:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the suggestion was actually "fook off to the Shetlands".

802Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Mar 07 2019, 20:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think the suggestion was actually "fook off to the Shetlands".

What’s your beef with my guy bonce

803Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Mar 07 2019, 21:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think the suggestion was actually "fook off to the Shetlands".
I'd suit it up there. A place where men are men. I can see myself wandering my croft, dog at my side (not you Nat) staring, with steely eyes into the distance.
Bit of a bugger getting to the match mind.

804Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Mar 07 2019, 21:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

What’s your beef with my guy bonce
She's jealous of the Beano figures on my desk. Some of them are bigger than Cecil.

805Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Mar 07 2019, 21:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I'd suit it up there. A place where men are men. I can see myself wandering my croft, dog at my side (not you Nat) staring, with steely eyes into the distance.

Without the zip up slippers though!

806Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Mar 07 2019, 21:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

I only wear slippers in the house KP. I can't go to the shops in them.

I'm not allowed to make zip sounds within 100 yards of Topshop, for reasons I'd rather not divulge.

807Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Mar 07 2019, 22:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

I only wear slippers in the house KP. I can't go to the shops in them.

I'm not allowed to make zip sounds within 100 yards of Topshop, for reasons I'd rather not divulge.

Very Happy

A bloke near me used to walk to the local shops in his slippers. He even delivered the local journal in them for a bit of a hobby.

Not sure what mileage he got out of them!

808Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Mar 11 2019, 21:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been a big fan of Alan Partridge over the years, but his new series is pretty diabolical. I struggled through the first two episodes, but tonight, fifteen minutes in, I had to turn it off.
It's just not funny.

809Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Mar 11 2019, 23:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I've been a big fan of Alan Partridge over the years, but his new series is pretty diabolical. I struggled through the first two episodes, but tonight, fifteen minutes in, I had to turn it off.
It's just not funny.

I watched the first one and haven't bothered since.

I would have liked to see a new series of Phoenix Nights with Peter Kay but I can't ever see that happening.

Same with Father Ted - but that is definitely impossible.

Hard to believe it is over twenty years since poor Dermot Morgan died, only 45 years old to, gone far too young.

810Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Mar 11 2019, 23:12

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Another massively over-rated show is Fleabag. Not funny at all.

811Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Mar 12 2019, 08:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Another massively over-rated show is Fleabag. Not funny at all.
Agreed. just don't get it.

812Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Mar 12 2019, 08:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I've been a big fan of Alan Partridge over the years, but his new series is pretty diabolical. I struggled through the first two episodes, but tonight, fifteen minutes in, I had to turn it off.
It's just not funny.

I watched the first one and haven't bothered since.

I would have liked to see a new series of Phoenix Nights with Peter Kay but I can't ever see that happening.

Same with Father Ted - but that is definitely impossible.

Hard to believe it is over twenty years since poor Dermot Morgan died, only 45 years old to, gone far too young.
Might still be hope for Phoenix Nights, but Father Ted has lost too many actors to stand a chance. Dermot Morgan was pivotal to the show.
Twenty years since he died? Scary how time runs away from us as we get older.

813Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Apr 10 2019, 14:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone watching Don't Forget The Driver, with Toby Jones? 

Not very funny in my book. Just depresses me.

814Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Apr 10 2019, 15:15

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone watching Don't Forget The Driver, with Toby Jones? 

I meant to watch that, will have a look on Catch up.

I liked The Detectorist with Toby Jones, did you see that Boncey?

815Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Apr 10 2019, 15:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:

I meant to watch that, will have a look on Catch up.

I liked The Detectorist with Toby Jones, did you see that Boncey?
Saw that, and quite enjoyed it.

This one just didn't do it for me. You can watch all six episodes on iPlayer, so I'd be interested to know what you think.

There's no real harm in it, but if you're looking for belly laughs, don't bother.

Toby Jones is excellent though.

816Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Apr 10 2019, 15:32

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Toby Jones is always great whatever he is involved with, I agree.

I will have a look at the series, not in one sitting though.

817Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Apr 10 2019, 15:52

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

If you want funny try the latest and unfortunately the last series of Veep.

818Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Apr 10 2019, 15:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Veep is fantastic, anyone been watching home on channel 4? It's about a Syrian refugee that sneaks into England and moves in with a family. It's been very good so far, funny and thought provoking. Im sure the Tommeh supporters will love it  Laughing

819Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Apr 10 2019, 16:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Veep is fantastic, anyone been watching home on channel 4? It's about a Syrian refugee that sneaks into England and moves in with a family. It's been very good so far, funny and thought provoking. Im sure the Tommeh supporters will love it  Laughing
Don't Forget The Driver touches on illegal immigration, sex trafficking and dementia, which is all very worthy, but I'd been looking for a few laughs.

Agree about Veep. Quality writing.

820Film and TV review. - Page 41 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Apr 16 2019, 19:19

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Go watch Wild Rose at the cinema. Surely award-winning acting from Jessie Buckley and Julie Walters. Very enjoyable, funny and moving.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum