Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adam Bogdan - Worth a punt?

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adam Bogdan - Worth a punt? Empty Adam Bogdan - Worth a punt? Sun Jan 17 2016, 01:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ok bit of a joke really but there is a little bit of sense in it - hear me out.

Amos sent off so he's going to miss a game (or more?) and Bogdan is in disgrace at Liverpool so much so that he wasn't even in their squad today.

I know we have a transfer embargo at the moment but I think a 'free' loanee would be ok(?).

We have no money and Liverpool for now have a keeper they are paying to stay away from the team so why not ask for him on a months loan?

He gets a game or two to give him a bit of confidence - familiar surroundings and he's not quite as shite as Liverpool thinks he is - we get free cover for Amos whilst he is suspended and Liverpool can (I think?) still sell him or loan him out to a third club if someone comes in for him before the window closes.

If he does good then everybody gains from it, if he doesn't nobody is any the worse off.

Worth considering at all then?

What do you think?

2Adam Bogdan - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Adam Bogdan - Worth a punt? Sun Jan 17 2016, 01:25

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Yes. I was thinking the same exact thing.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Adam Bogdan - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Adam Bogdan - Worth a punt? Sun Jan 17 2016, 19:08

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd have him back but there's no way we'd get him without paying at least part of his wages which the league would refuse to sanction. And would Adam even want to come back if Liverpool were willing to send him here and pay everything anyway? Sorry sluffy but I can't see this happening despite it being a decent idea on the surface.

4Adam Bogdan - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Adam Bogdan - Worth a punt? Wed Jan 20 2016, 09:32

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'd have him back but there's no way we'd get him without paying at least part of his wages which the league would refuse to sanction. And would Adam even want to come back if Liverpool were willing to send him here and pay everything anyway? Sorry sluffy but I can't see this happening despite it being a decent idea on the surface.
Absolute NO. Amos may be bad, but rather we tried a young goalie on the way up than pay for that guy. Had his chance, didn't improve, hasn't put the work in - his performances show that.

5Adam Bogdan - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Adam Bogdan - Worth a punt? Wed Jan 20 2016, 21:48

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hope he enjoys his new found wealth with the scousers as he fades into football oblivion. The grass always looks greener my son .........

6Adam Bogdan - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Adam Bogdan - Worth a punt? Thu Jan 21 2016, 00:27

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

terenceanne wrote:Hope he enjoys his new found wealth with the scousers as he fades into football oblivion. The grass always looks greener my son .........
At least he's getting paid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum