Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Johan Elshitter...

+8
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
Keegan
largehat
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Johan Elshitter... - Page 3 Empty Re: Johan Elshitter... Sun Jun 17 2012, 12:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets just say I'm not a fan of Man u, Man City or Chelsea.

I do like some English players, Scott Parker i like think he's terrific.

42Johan Elshitter... - Page 3 Empty Re: Johan Elshitter... Sun Jun 17 2012, 14:31

Not a fan of any of those teams either, but doesn't seem a valid reason to hate individuals because of what team they play for.

I'm a big fan of Joe Hart, like his attitude because he has the talent to back it up, future England captain. I also like Wellbeck, good touch, good footballing brain and he can finish, think he'll go far.

I like Parker but looks like he needs a rest to me, his energy is his big strength but he looks knackered.

Im enjoying England this year, they look like a proper team, much better spirit and unity. Hodgson deserves the credit for that, and Gerrard who should of been captain for years.

43Johan Elshitter... - Page 3 Empty Re: Johan Elshitter... Sun Jun 17 2012, 18:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Feel free to call me a bellend if you want I'm just a bit bored of it after years of it on BA and BB and now it's carrying on on here. Can you at least use a different insult, like wanker or cock or something.

I'm willing to bet you've made some joke (or posted a pic) about me being a bloke more times than I've called you a bellend. Do you not think that hurts?

However, I will not call you names any longer.

44Johan Elshitter... - Page 3 Empty Re: Johan Elshitter... Sun Jun 17 2012, 18:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
I'll admit i do hate the England players, it's not a hatred of "England" it's purely the players.

thats just the way i am, can't stand Cole and Terry, Rooney, Young, Welbeck, Lamps, Gerrard, Hart - Hate them on a saturday with a passion and i certainly won't be cheering for them when the summer comes about.

I'm also a lover of quality footballers, so simply as an observation i pick out someone i thought was brilliant in the game, so far i've picked out Nasri, Ozil and Zlatan for praise.

As I said, I have no problem with you hating England footballers - the vast majority of footballers are overpaid ponces regardless of which club or country they play for. Although I don't see the difference between someone like Lampard who seems a decent chap and Stuart Holden.

45Johan Elshitter... - Page 3 Empty Re: Johan Elshitter... Sun Jun 17 2012, 19:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
I'll admit i do hate the England players, it's not a hatred of "England" it's purely the players.

thats just the way i am, can't stand Cole and Terry, Rooney, Young, Welbeck, Lamps, Gerrard, Hart - Hate them on a saturday with a passion and i certainly won't be cheering for them when the summer comes about.

I'm also a lover of quality footballers, so simply as an observation i pick out someone i thought was brilliant in the game, so far i've picked out Nasri, Ozil and Zlatan for praise.

As I said, I have no problem with you hating England footballers - the vast majority of footballers are overpaid ponces regardless of which club or country they play for. Although I don't see the difference between someone like Lampard who seems a decent chap and Stuart Holden.

You're probably right nat, but thats the fickle and somewhat irrational kind of thing that some football fans, like myself tend to latch onto.

when i say i hate these people, it's not real hate, it's pantomime hate, like hating the villan in a die hard film.

obviously if Lamps turned up at the Reebok for us playing his best stuff i'd probably change my mind!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum