Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holdsworth: I'm honoured to be a part of Bolton Wanderers again

+6
wanderlust
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just listened to both interviews with Deano and I have to say the one of the LOVS podcast didn't fill me with hope.

In what way?

(I haven't heard it.)

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Breadman wrote:In what way?

(I haven't heard it.)
They asked him why he stuck with it after it's dragged out that long. I thought he would of said because I love  the club but no, he spouted some shite about thats the type of bloke he is, he never gives up. Didn't say much about finances either, kept it hush and hid behind the NDA's

Kane57, did you write the article on who is the biggest snake, ALF or ED?

Ignore me.  It was someone called cultofwilson.  Id suggest a one letter name change as it is the biggest load of gash i have read.  

ALF didnt say thank you for us making him a bigger name?  He did that with the goals he scored for us and the effort he put in that puts the whole squad to shame currently.  Has anyone seen it?  Norpig,  don't you read it, you'll wanna issue a Whittam style death threat

Last edited by y2johnny on Mon Feb 22 2016, 20:45; edited 1 time in total

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:Kane57, did you write the article on who is the biggest snake, ALF or ED?
that article is a joke. Some of our fans don't half spout some shite. As if ALF owed us anything.

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Kane57, did you write the article on who is the biggest snake, ALF or ED?
that article is a joke. Some of our fans don't half spout some shite. As if ALF owed us anything.

Exactly. A loan player who came in and did a very good job for us should be forever indebted to us or labeled a snake? Get real

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No, and I must say that it's not my cup of tea either but that's life I suppose.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:

Exactly.  A loan player who came in and did a very good job for us should be forever indebted to us or labeled a snake?  Get real

It was explained to me as being sarcastic. The lad doesn't really think ALF is a snake.

Eddie on the other hand.....

And 33 dick heads have actually voted for ALF. i despair

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I haven't actually read it - been a bit busy sorting out that Deano interview.

Will have a look now

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:

Exactly.  A loan player who came in and did a very good job for us should be forever indebted to us or labeled a snake?  Get real

It was explained to me as being sarcastic. The lad doesn't really think ALF is a snake.

Eddie on the other hand.....
Nothing sounds sarcastic about it. Lads got a serious fucking problem. This is why kids shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

I've read a few articles on there which purport to be "humorous" but they rarely are.

Chris Manning's a decent writer but the rest leave a lot to be desired.

The content's hackneyed and forced and the grammar and spelling's awful.

Think Scott trying to write like P G Wodhouse when he's full of his "diet" pills and you get the idea....

Breadman wrote:

Think Scott trying to write like P G Wodhouse when he's full of his "diet" pills and you get the idea....

Id read that.......admit it.....you would too.

Yeah but not for the reasons intended by the author......

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We do have a spellchecker but I can't force the lads to use it.

Breadman wrote:Yeah but not for the reasons intended by the author......

Smile

Kane57 wrote:We do have a spellchecker but I can't force the lads to use it.

Get to the pound shop and buy them some colouring in books and crayons.....scrap that.....youll have to waste a day of your time explaining to them why they shouldnt eat the crayons

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Ignore me.  It was someone called cultofwilson.  Id suggest a one letter name change as it is the biggest load of gash i have read.  

ALF didnt say thank you for us making him a bigger name?  He did that with the goals he scored for us and the effort he put in that puts the whole squad to shame currently.  Has anyone seen it?  Norpig,  don't you read it, you'll wanna issue a Whittam style death threat
 who's dissing ALF?  :nono:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just read it, Alan Bennett can rest easy after that effort. He better had be joking or Norpig the serial killer has a new target  Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum