Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

this is claiming to be a leaked list of wages

+12
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Fabians Right Peg
Norpig
terenceanne
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just theoretically I said before the season started that we could have not resigned Heskey ....taken his salary + Madines salary and got us an ALF or similar. Doesn't sound as daft now as when I said it.

In the grand scheme if the new owners can't afford to pay the players we have then we are fooked as before.  I personally still wish the Billionaire would have took over....all this nonsense would be addressed with one stroke of a pen.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:Just theoretically I said before the season started that we could have not resigned Heskey ....taken his salary + Madines salary and got us an ALF or similar. Doesn't sound as daft now as when I said it.

It does, ALF is on £30k per week at Wolves.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:Just theoretically I said before the season started that we could have not resigned Heskey ....taken his salary + Madines salary and got us an ALF or similar. Doesn't sound as daft now as when I said it.

It does, ALF is on £30k per week at Wolves.

I don't know how much ALF is on. All I'm saying is the combined salary of Heskey & Madine could surely have paid someone similar to ALF.  Also the Billionaire could pay everybody 30k a week with his pocket money. But this Sports Shield can't prove to a judge that they have any money......welcome to BWFC I supposed.

Was watching the premiership years on sky before. 97/98. Lennon took a free kick, peach of a cross too. Right on to heskeys noggin. And he buried it. Leicester where 4th in the league at that point too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum