Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enough.....stop it now !

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 19:58

Just received an email from Aunty inviting me to apply for tickets to go and watch the recording of a new show they're filming at MediaCity.

Here's the blurb:

"Nearly forty years after Norman Stanley Fletcher served his time in Slade Prison, his grandson Nigel - Fletch to his pals - is in a spot of bother.... Porridge is back."

Some Commissioning Editor somewhere needs a good shoeing for this decision.

Going Straight was a lame idea that should never have seen the light of day and now we get this shit.....

Not happy.

2Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:12

Fooking love porridge. The bastardised grandaon version can piss off

3Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:19

Good man.

I'm heading down to Salford Quays with my cricket bat in the morning.

Where shall I pick you up?

We can swing by that five a side match for Sport Relief and dish out some retribution to Robbie Savage at the same time.

4Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:28

Is that tomorrow? Gutted im in skipton. Grrrrrr

Its literally 5 minutes walk from me. If you are going go to penelopes cafe at the green house. Media mac is bloody lovely. Very Happy

5Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm on the warpath if this is true.

They tried it with 'Still Open All Hours' and produced a dud.

Leave well alone.

6Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:53

Just s3en the footy thing is on non stop starting tonight for 57 hours so going to go down tomorrow with the lad Smile

I agree bonce. Open all hours, porridge, dads army should be left well alone. Hopefully they wont do an 'allo 'allo in syria

7Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mind you,anything would be better than 'Citizen Khan'.

8Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 21:00

Im hooked on brooklyn 9-9 at the minute. Nearly finished season 3. Nothing like old school british comedy but one of the better modern ones.

9Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 21:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't know that one Johnny,so I'm going to have a look at it. Ta.

10Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 22:24

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:Im hooked on brooklyn 9-9 at the minute.  Nearly finished season 3.  Nothing like old school british comedy but one of the better modern ones.

Just checked out a few clips on YouTube and it looks pretty funny. I'll give it a go too.

11Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 22:41

I really wanted to like Brooklyn 9-9 but I couldn't get into it (despite President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho's involvement.)

If you want a top notch, American cop-themed comedy show with a number in the title, look no further than Reno 911.

An absolute classic.

12Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 22:41

Andy samberg is ace in it. But Terry crew and the rest are too.

13Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 22:42

Breaders, are they doing anymore trailer park boys?

14Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 22:47

Hope so but I've got no idea.

But on the other hand (like Reno 911), I don't want any more because it'd be "different" if they just came back and did it for the money.

Which brings us back nicely to the start of this thread.

See, Whittam.....on topic and no gay sex references.

We can do it.

15Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 22:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Breaders,  are they doing anymore trailer park boys?
 series 10 on Netflix next month  cheers I also booked to see their Christmas show at the Apollo. Randy and Mr Lahey will be there as well

16Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 22:54

I knew you'd pop up sooner or later, once TPB's got a mention. Very Happy

Randy's gonna be cold in Ardwick in December.....

17Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 22:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

they usually have a burger van over the road, best warn them to stock up on cheeseburgers

Enough.....stop it now ! 2e0220d0564551baa011d5e59bd25d85

18Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 23:03

I'll drink to that.

Enough.....stop it now ! CZhx5IHbmXYS2q2V5eR4VQ

19Enough.....stop it now ! Empty Re: Enough.....stop it now ! Thu Mar 03 2016, 23:05

Holy fucking shit, Ricky...this is awesome news!

http://www.eastsidegames.com/tpbgame/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum