Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next three games will define our season.

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Win them we're back in the mix Laughing

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Diabolical day for us. Everybody in the bottom four won except us.

When you're as bad as we are you're relying on other people to do you favours as much as you are yourself, which is shit when you've got useless twats like QPR around.

Even Charlton seem to have upped their game a bit, just in time for the match at the Macron I might add.

I think we're 99% down, but the least they can do now is try and close the gap as much as possible and see what happens.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

doffcocker wrote:Diabolical day for us. Everybody in the bottom four won except us.

When you're as bad as we are you're relying on other people to do you favours as much as you are yourself, which is shit when you've got useless twats like QPR around.

Even Charlton seem to have upped their game a bit, just in time for the match at the Macron I might add.

I think we're 99% down, but the least they can do now is try and close the gap as much as possible and see what happens.
If we survive Monday morning, we could get Messi on loan for 10 games, and probably still go down... losing every game 5-4 (Messi with a hat trick in every game).  Ugly season, ugly ownership, ugly manager, and what a far cry from the BSA days!  Seems light years behind us.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

We are fucked on all sides, it will be a sad day come Monday. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum