Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you give Samizadeh a run?

+8
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Fabians Right Peg
Barryjw
Norpig
karlypants
scottjames30
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Samizadeh - Should he start?

Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Vote_lcap89%Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 89% [ 17 ]
Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Wed Mar 16 2016, 13:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well it would be up to you to change that wouldn't it.

22Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Wed Mar 16 2016, 13:43

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Here's what I think Sport Shield will tell Jimmy to do. Play him. Then sell him if he's any good. Then play another kid in his place. Sell him if he's any good. Shut down the academy. We don't need any players at all because they cost money. Invite the fans to play instead and charge them a hudred quid a game for being allowed to wear the shirt. Then sell the hotel. Then sell the Lostock training ground because who needs any training facilities anyway, they can practice on what's left of the car park. Then sell the remainder of the car park and they can practice on the council pitches on Astley Park. Unless Chorley Council want paying that is in which case they can practice in their back gardens at home. Then sell the stands, we don't need them because all our fans play for us now. Then sell the pitch and jog on with the profits.

23Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Wed Mar 16 2016, 13:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Samizadeh burnt his bridges when he pushed for a move to Derby and rejected a new deal. Out of contract soon, good riddance

You can't really blame him though, can you?

What future did it look like he had with us at the time?

The club was going bust

I think he deserves a break.
:clap: was just about to say the same thing!

Course you were

24Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Wed Mar 16 2016, 13:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Here's what I think Sport Shield will tell Jimmy to do. Play him. Then sell him if he's any good. Then play another kid in his place. Sell him if he's any good. Shut down the academy. We don't need any players at all because they cost money. Invite the fans to play instead and charge them a hudred quid a game for being allowed to wear the shirt. Then sell the hotel. Then sell the Lostock training ground because who needs any training facilities anyway, they can practice on what's left of the car park. Then sell the remainder of the car park and they can practice on the council pitches on Astley Park. Unless Chorley Council want paying that is in which case they can practice in their back gardens at home. Then sell the stands, we don't need them because all our fans play for us now. Then sell the pitch and jog on with the profits.
some one get LPP back on his happy pills quick  Very Happy

25Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Wed Mar 16 2016, 13:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:Here's what I think Sport Shield will tell Jimmy to do. Play him. Then sell him if he's any good. Then play another kid in his place. Sell him if he's any good. Shut down the academy. We don't need any players at all because they cost money. Invite the fans to play instead and charge them a hudred quid a game for being allowed to wear the shirt. Then sell the hotel. Then sell the Lostock training ground because who needs any training facilities anyway, they can practice on what's left of the car park. Then sell the remainder of the car park and they can practice on the council pitches on Astley Park. Unless Chorley Council want paying that is in which case they can practice in their back gardens at home. Then sell the stands, we don't need them because all our fans play for us now. Then sell the pitch and jog on with the profits.
some one get LPP back on his happy pills quick  Very Happy

I just ignore him

26Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Wed Mar 16 2016, 13:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The club costs around £12.5 million per annum to run at the moment.
SS are lending the club £7.5 million
That means we need to make £5 million just to break even and/or cut costs.

In order to take over the club, SS had to demonstrate they can make the club viable so there must have been substantial cuts in the business plan otherwise they wouldn't have been allowed to take over.

A whole raft of senior and youth players are set to leave at the end of the season, but even then we'll be stuck with 9 huge wage earners.

We can therefore expect huge cuts BUT the time to assess whether this is for asset-stripping purposes or simply to get the club on to a sustainable footing will be in the summer when we can see what (if any) effort the club makes in trying to resign Holding and Woolery and some of the other prospects whose contracts are up.

Time will tell.

27Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Wed Mar 16 2016, 13:58

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No need pig. You only need to open your eyes to see it. We can't play Spearing because if we do we owe Liverpool 100K which the new owners do not have. They've already asked Liverpool to "defer the debt til the summer" and even if Liverpool say yes it's clear all they're doing is piling yet more debt on the club that no doubt they will try and wriggle out of until they sell us and leave it hanging for someone else to deal with. 

Sport Shield? More like Sport Sh*t. 

Mark my words, these guys are chancers and the fact Dean is either going along willingly or too stupid to see it doesn't matter. We're owned by a bunch of a-holes who aren't interested in anything but whatever dosh they can squeeze out of what we have left before they jog on to some other hapless clowns and do the same again.

28Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Wed Mar 16 2016, 14:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I laughed at the article which said the club are willing (not desperate - willing) to let Spearing go on loan with a view to a permanent move in the summer. Him and all the other lads on fat contracts next year.

I will be gobsmacked if they manage to shift any of the ones on longer contracts.

29Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Wed Mar 16 2016, 14:09

MartinBWFC wrote:
Breadman wrote:That's why you're my favourite mod.
Automatic 25% discount at Bargain Booze right there.

Damn....rumbled!

30Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Wed Mar 16 2016, 15:08

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

karlypants wrote:No doubt there would be a fee involved if we recalled loan deals back early?
No fee involved as the loan period expires and not recalled early.

31Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Wed Mar 16 2016, 20:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Samizadeh burnt his bridges when he pushed for a move to Derby and rejected a new deal. Out of contract soon, good riddance

You can't really blame him though, can you?

What future did it look like he had with us at the time?

The club was going bust

I think he deserves a break.
:clap: was just about to say the same thing!

Course you were
I was in the middle of typing my post that I thought it was that absolutely fucking obvious that I decided not to post!!!

32Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Wed Mar 16 2016, 20:40

Sports shield uave put in 7.5 mill to cover this season and a further 12.5 for next. If we can get rid of se high earners it might give us a bit of scope for bringing some league 1 quality players in. Hence why we need someone from league 1 or 2 as manager as they will know the type of players we need.

As for samizadeh, he isnt injured, he was on the bench for the under 21s last night. Not sure how they got on though. Jamie thomas started and i think both he and samizadeh deserve some game time even if it is from the bench.

We arent staying up now. The players currently playing have all but given up (roughly around the 2nd week of september i think) so why not see who we can give a game to from the reserves and who can make the step up for us next season.

Whats the point in wasting more money on another madine like character when we MAY have someone like thomas or samizadeh who could do the job. Who knows, if we had taken a risk earlier in the season, one of them could have been the goalscorer we needed and we wouldnt be looking downwards.

33Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17 2016, 10:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Sports shield uave put in 7.5 mill to cover this season and a further 12.5 for next. 
I think it's 12.5 million over several years, not next year and they are loans anyway.

That means that next year, when we are likely to have another wage bill in excess of £8 million we are in big trouble. Either Deano manages to persuade his investors to front end their loan schedule to prop us up - not something investors would usually be looking to do - or miracles are performed over the summer finding transfers or loan deals for the big earners to try to get the costs down.

34Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17 2016, 11:27

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Sports shield uave put in 7.5 mill to cover this season and a further 12.5 for next. 
I think it's 12.5 million over several years, not next year and they are loans anyway.

That means that next year, when we are likely to have another wage bill in excess of £8 million we are in big trouble. Either Deano manages to persuade his investors to front end their loan schedule to prop us up - not something investors would usually be looking to do - or miracles are performed over the summer finding transfers or loan deals for the big earners to try to get the costs down.
its 7.5 for this year and 12.5 for next, after that who knows

35Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17 2016, 13:50

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I would play Samizadeh from the bench as I believe Thomas is ahead of him currently. Right now, I would recall Hayden White from Blackpool and play him at RB, and play Threlkeld at LB. Vela returning to midfield to fuel the youngsters up front. Heskey would have already played his final game for Bolton.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

36Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17 2016, 14:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I would play Samizadeh from the bench as I believe Thomas is ahead of him currently. Right now, I would recall Hayden White from Blackpool and play him at RB, and play Threlkeld at LB. Vela returning to midfield to fuel the youngsters up front. Heskey would have already played his final game for Bolton.
Unfortunately Hayden White has been pants at Blackpool and still hasn't got anywhere near reaching his potential. Got sent off again a few weeks back.

Clough is supposed to be our fox in the box, but he's been rubbish too recently. Samizadeh is still way down the pecking order but at least Jimmy knows what's what with these youngsters so there's a chance that some of them might get a game eventually.

37Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17 2016, 14:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unfortunately Hayden White has been pants at Blackpool and still hasn't got anywhere near reaching his potential. Got sent off again a few weeks back.

He's actually been receiving rave reviews. What are you on about?

38Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17 2016, 15:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

He's actually been receiving rave reviews.
From you? Certainly not from anyone I know connected with the donkey lashers.

Are you aware that Blackpool are in the League 1 relegation zone? And that he was sent off against Millwall on the 5th? And that wingers are taking the piss out of him despite his pace because his positional sense is still very wrong. 
Rave reviews? I doubt it, but I am open minded enough to accept what you say when you produce aforementioned "rave reviews". Let's see 'em.

39Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17 2016, 15:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What like you provided evidence of the "9big earners" or the 15-20 youth players unfairly axed? 

Blackpool extended his loan and "I'm delighted he's staying with us" was a quote from their manager. 

Don't act the smart arsed cunt with me.

40Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17 2016, 15:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Blackpool extended his loan and "I'm delighted he's staying with us" was a quote from their manager. 

That's a "rave review"?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum