Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you give Samizadeh a run?

+8
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Fabians Right Peg
Barryjw
Norpig
karlypants
scottjames30
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Samizadeh - Should he start?

Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Vote_lcap89%Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 89% [ 17 ]
Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:13 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've made a tit of yourself just shut up

42Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:16 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:From you? Certainly not from anyone I know connected with the donkey 

You seem to have a connection one way or another to every other club in the country.

I'm just convinced you make it all up tbh.

43Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:23 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:What like you provided evidence of the "9big earners" or the 15-20 youth players unfairly axed? 
The evidence is everywhere. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - that's a link Boggers so try clicking it.

Then there's the list of rich earners published by Chairmanda in the thread entitled "This is claiming to be a list of player wages" or similar.

Then there's the list of young players released, players out of contract, etc etc that I contributed to a more recent thread which I can't be arsed to look up right now as I'm cleaning the campervan as it comes out of hibernation.

I wouldn't have mentioned it if I didn't believe it to be true.

44Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:26 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:From you? Certainly not from anyone I know connected with the donkey lashers

You seem to have a connection one way or another to every other club in the country.
That's what happens when you play and watch football for 60 years. You meet people.

45Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:28 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:From you? Certainly not from anyone I know connected with the donkey lashers

That's what happens when you play and watch football for 60 years. You meet people.

You meet a lot of people in your living room?

46Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:29 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Pants at Blackpool doesn't necessarily mean pants for us. The games he had here for senior and development teams, he didn't look half bad. He was captain of the development team that was doing pretty well and he used his pace effectively in getting forward and assisting attacks. I actually saw a few of these games. It may be that Blackpool are pants and he's found a way to fit in, I'd still prefer him at RB so Vela can play midfield

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

47Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:49 pm

UNDER-21s: Goals from Jamie Thomas, Enock Likoy-Elumba and Alex Samizadeh ensured Bolton Wanderers clinched their first away win of the season against Brentford on Monday.

48Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:15 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Samizadeh training with the first team. Is he just in there to get a feel for it or is Jimmy planning on giving him a go? Who knows? 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

49Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:55 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He'd be a fool to ignore him, even on the bench he'd give more than that soft cnut Madine.

50Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:22 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Who's that on the left?

51Would you give Samizadeh a run? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you give Samizadeh a run? Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:24 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Who's that on the left?
Is it Jack Earing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: