Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest news on the Religion of Peace

+4
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
wanderlust
xmiles
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:You are completely missing the point WL.

The only religion, some of whose adherents, consistently advocate and support the killing of non-believers is Islam. 
I could quote loads of examples but this little ditty from the Koran shows how you are mistaking the religion of Islam with the culture of south-east Asia in general and Pakistan in particular:

“Beware!  Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.”

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lot of fucking know it alls on here

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Lot of fucking know it alls on here

#killingthesite

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agreed

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Lot of fucking know it alls on here

#killingthesite

Boggers or know it alls? Or both?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The know it alls who have been making the same post for the last 4 weeks.

Natasha Whittam wrote:The know it alls who have been making the same post for the last 4 weeks.

Or ten years in your case.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Or ten years in your case.

Close, but it's probably more like 12.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:easy to see why the regressive left is increasingly seen as the most dangerous threat to a free and open society.

Laughing  

By the likes of Katie Hopkins? Give it a rest. This has fuck all to do with left and right.

err no.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Is there such a thing as left wing facism?
If there is, here is the place to experience it!!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is the kind of thread that makes me want to despair at the ignorance of the British people.
I'd like to think we are an intelligent free-thinking and open-minded race (we should be seeing as we are the most mongrel nation on the planet)  but we are singularly incapable of seeing past the sensationalist garbage churned out by the media and equally incapable of forming our own opinions based on the facts rather than the non-factual language of the modern media: assertions, implications and innuendo.
We should be mature enough to differentiate between entertainment and learning and between fact and fiction - but sadly we aren't and there are a whole bunch of Rupert Murdoch's waiting to exploit this fundamental flaw to further their own agenda.
Ironically, the very people who swallow this media-driven pap hook, line and sinker are the very ones who cling to the values of freedom and independence most - independence they lost the day they allowed a journalist to tell them what to think.

OK so all Muslims are bad and the evil Koran told them to do it. 
I suppose allowing yourself to think that is a lot easier than having to deal with the far more complex truth.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And people even believe there is a superior male being in the sky!?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum