Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest News from League One

2 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Latest News from League One Empty Latest News from League One Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:19

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

As we prepare to start the season, despite Bolton not having won in the preseason, pundits are predicting a quick return to the Championship for the managerless Wanderers.  Acting manager, Natasha Whittam, said she expects Captain Zat Knight to anchor the defense as he signed for an additional 5 years with the club.  She also hopes to bring in a striker this season, as the club went without one the last 4 months of the season after Juke got a hangnail and was declared unfit.  Prospects are therefore rosy for the club to make that return as the season begins next week.

2Latest News from League One Empty Re: Latest News from League One Sat Feb 01 2014, 19:30

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Observer, I'm just doing a little research on decent away trips in League 1. 

Preston, Port Vale, Shrewsbury, Oldham, Tranmere, Walsall, Bradford and Crewe. They all seem well rough places to visit.

I am going to look at away fans guide, to see where we should visit (in safety).

3Latest News from League One Empty Re: Latest News from League One Sun Feb 02 2014, 03:28

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Culcheth_White wrote:Observer, I'm just doing a little research on decent away trips in League 1. 

Preston, Port Vale, Shrewsbury, Oldham, Tranmere, Walsall, Bradford and Crewe. They all seem well rough places to visit.

I am going to look at away fans guide, to see where we should visit (in safety).
First game of the season next year will be against Preston who will feature Davies and Cravies and will give us the Willies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum