Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting?

+24
doffcocker
JAH
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
Dunkels King
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
King Bill
bwfc71
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
gloswhite
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
whatsgoingon
Norpig
okocha
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Are you an innie or an outie?

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 9 Vote_lcap51%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 51% [ 19 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 9 Vote_lcap49%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 49% [ 18 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 37

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 33]

karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Taking the piss that. Any social media messaging represents all of the members not just the ponce with the password. The tweets should be deleted, an apology broadcast on Twitter and whoever did it handed a ban.
:facepalm:

Unless you can tell me which part of that I'm wrong on you can put that face palm thing away.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone needs to fess up.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Taking the piss that. Any social media messaging represents all of the members not just the ponce with the password. The tweets should be deleted, an apology broadcast on Twitter and whoever did it handed a ban.
:facepalm:

Unless you can tell me which part of that I'm wrong on you can put that face palm thing away.
How do we not know that the Twitter account has been hacked or someone's who BN are following?

I would happily look into this matter and sort it out but I have a fault on my phone line and my data allowance on my phone isn't far off running out.

Stop being a cock and jumping to conclusions just because you are voting to remain!

A hack?! Hahaha yeah I'm sure it's up there with the FBI's database in terms of hackers targets.

The only conclusion I've jumped to is that one of the Twitter account managers has posted that tripe. I haven't said it was you (unlike others) although that seems more likely than a 'hack'.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was biggie.

Boggersbelief wrote:It was biggie.

Biggies better than that.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Vote in,or face more of this.
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 9 _90069153_6326a88a-f8d6-450d-9731-ca9f76766621

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Do you know him?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

or vote out and face more of this

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 9 Downlo18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't worry. He's going whatever happens. Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think he'll put up a fight

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 9 Images16

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Do you know him?

Yep.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Telegraph poll has slipped to a 4% lead for common sense in the last hour whilst the final Populus online poll now reflects what the Independent were saying i.e. 10% lead.

I do hope that this referendum throws a light on our Government's indecision on immigration and the economy as a whole because it seems like both campaigns are avoiding telling the public the truth about the issues and decisions successive Governments have avoided making. I guess they don't want the average punter to understand what's really happening and by keeping them ignorant they are retaining control.

If we vote to leave, change will be inevitable but the scope of that change will depend on how much information is shared in a palatable format.

Seriously, why are those tweets still up there?

I am genuinely thinking of un-following Nuts over this.

As a point of principle.

It was a move I don't agree with, nobody's owned up to it and it's being treated as a joke.

If the ST did something like this, Sluffy would have a field day, so how's this any different?

I'm not saying it's down to Sluffy to deal with the tweets (as he's indisposed today) but someone needs to respond to the membership's comments and act accordingly.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

If only rational argument carried the same weight as blatant lies.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As there are no exit polls for this,I won't be staying up late.

Breadman wrote:Seriously, why are those tweets still up there?

I am genuinely thinking of un-following Nuts over this.

As a point of principle.

It was a move I don't agree with, nobody's owned up to it and it's being treated as a joke.

If the ST did something like this, Sluffy would have a field day, so how's this any different?

I'm not saying it's down to Sluffy to deal with the tweets (as he's indisposed today) but someone needs to respond to the membership's comments and act accordingly.

At the end of the day, whoever it was clearly thought it wasn't a big deal as there's some support for Leave on here.

The only way to regain any respect would be to delete the comments and issue an apology from the account.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Making a mountain out of a molehill as usual.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Making a mountain out of a molehill as usual.
:agree: :clap: 

74 is happy when he Rams down everyone's throats about taking more immigrants etc in the be more German thread etc but when the boot is on the other foot, he doesn't like it.

74 who are you to think you deserve an official apology?

GROW UP!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum