Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting?

+24
doffcocker
JAH
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
Dunkels King
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
King Bill
bwfc71
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
gloswhite
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
whatsgoingon
Norpig
okocha
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Are you an innie or an outie?

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 10 Vote_lcap51%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 51% [ 19 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 10 Vote_lcap49%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 49% [ 18 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 37

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 33]

So I essentially repeat what breadman did yet get abused by Karly.

Very defensive considering it wasn't even you KP.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was me guys.  The views are my own as are all the tweets and retweets I do.  
Not been on all day to fess up.  It's the same as me tweeting Coyle out.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 10 Tumblr_nwu8sbnZVx1tq4of6o1_250

BoltonTillIDie wrote:It was me guys.  The views are my own as are all the tweets and retweets I do.  

It's not the same to be fair BTID, better off leaving politics out when representing everyone.

King Bill

King Bill
David Lee
David Lee

bwfc1874 wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:It was me guys.  The views are my own as are all the tweets and retweets I do.  

It's not the same to be fair BTID, better off leaving politics out when representing everyone.

Results are in........

Total number of votes gained for Leave camp due to hacking - zero

Total number of toys thrown out of pram by bwfc1874 due to hacking - seven

Not having a pop at you personally, BTID - it was more about the principle involved and the precedent it set.

No harm, no foul.

Anyway....

...as an interesting aside, I've just been to vote and was chatting with the staff about turnout and it appears to have been quite high. (6 x the turnout at the local elections, shock, horror!)

And people have been complaining about having to use pencils in the voting booths after they got taken in by some Brexit knob on FB who has been advising them that the use of pencils is a ploy by Cameron to secure a favourable result, ie Once the ballot boxes have been collected, there will be unseen teams of government lackies armed with rubbers, altering ballot papers.

Which just shows that there are plenty of dickheads turning out to vote "Leave" who have never set foot in a polling station before in their lives.

I've been arguing for IQ tests for voters for years and I'm now more convinced than ever.....

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Not having a pop at you personally, BTID - it was more about the principle involved and the precedent it set.

No harm, no foul

Dont shit yourself

Who, me or him?

King Bill wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Results are in........

Total number of votes gained for Leave camp due to hacking - zero

Total number of toys thrown out of pram by bwfc1874 due to hacking - seven

Who on earth are you?

No toys thrown here squire, all I did was point out that it's nonsense to represent the site with your own political views. If I'd gone on there and started broadcasting my own views there would have been a shit storm - quite rightly.

Back on topic........ (sorry, not like me i know)

I was all set for voting leave and have been for months.  Why? Because iwas voting woth my heart and thinking GREAT Britain, thats what we are and we can be again.

Then i decided to use my HEAD and axtually look into things.  Not the thinga put forward by the brexiteers or the remainians either.

The majority of people are voring out because of immigration.  The amount of immigration from the eu is miniscule compared to the east and africa etc.

So being in or out wont change that.  The only ones who can change that are OUR government.

My previous company i worked for  had me working almost 55 hours a week setting off at 5am, getting home at 7pm only to set off again at 5am the next morning.  If i had been aware of the EU directives at the time i would have been able to nip this in the butt but i didnt.  A lot of the eu directives help everyone who works and doesn't allow them to have the piss taken out of them.  Unless your a numb nuts like me and dont look into it until after youve left.

Both sides are talking utter shite.  Propaganda galore that has no real bearing or truth on what the future will hold if we stay or go.  Mystic meg, paul the octopus and russell grant dont even know.  Whichever way the vote goes the only certainty is that it is going to split the country and the decision should never have been put in our hands.  

The government has a job to do, safeguarding us as a country and getting us the best "deal" isnpart of their remit.  If this government isnt doing it we move onto the next one.

Thats why i have voted in.  Much like being a part of the st, if your not a member how do you use your voice to change it?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who is Paul the octopus?

karlypants wrote:Who is Paul the octopus?
Ffs kp

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

y2johnny wrote:Back on topic........ (sorry, not like me i know)

I was all set for voting leave and have been for months.  Why? Because iwas voting woth my heart and thinking GREAT Britain, thats what we are and we can be again.

Then i decided to use my HEAD and axtually look into things.  Not the thinga put forward by the brexiteers or the remainians either.

The majority of people are voring out because of immigration.  The amount of immigration from the eu is miniscule compared to the east and africa etc.

So being in or out wont change that.  The only ones who can change that are OUR government.

My previous company i worked for  had me working almost 55 hours a week setting off at 5am, getting home at 7pm only to set off again at 5am the next morning.  If i had been aware of the EU directives at the time i would have been able to nip this in the butt but i didnt.  A lot of the eu directives help everyone who works and doesn't allow them to have the piss taken out of them.  Unless your a numb nuts like me and dont look into it until after youve left.

Both sides are talking utter shite.  Propaganda galore that has no real bearing or truth on what the future will hold if we stay or go.  Mystic meg, paul the octopus and russell grant dont even know.  Whichever way the vote goes the only certainty is that it is going to split the country and the decision should never have been put in our hands.  

The government has a job to do, safeguarding us as a country and getting us the best "deal" isnpart of their remit.  If this government isnt doing it we move onto the next one.

Thats why i have voted in.  Much like being a part of the st, if your not a member how do you use your voice to change it?

:clap:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Ffs kp
:biggrin:

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Ffs kp
Probably the most grown up post i have ever done (and i know it is littered with spelling mistakes because i read it back and couldnt be arsed changing it) and you pick up on the daftest thing about it

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've voted out partly because of immigration but also because of the threats issued by Germany and France about if we leave. I believe we are more than capable of thriving outside the EU and I believe that once other countries see that they will also leave (at least the ones who aren't benefitting) and once that happens then a more democratic and less autocratic relationship can be formed without all the dictatorial legislation and without the Germans abetted by their lapdogs France running amok.
If the vote does go for remain I just hope it's close enough to shake our government's complacency and make them start to show some balls and stick up for this countries rights.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
Ffs kp
Is it Pete the octopuses bother

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Ffs kp
Probably the most grown up post i have ever done (and i know it is littered with spelling mistakes because i read it back and couldnt be arsed changing it) and you pick up on the daftest thing about it
Sorry mate. Very Happy

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Ffs kp
Sorry mate. Very Happy
He was the one who presicted the world cup games.  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Ffs kp
Sorry mate. Very Happy
He was the one who presicted the world cup games.  Very Happy
Rings a bell after googling it now that you have said. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum