Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting?

+24
doffcocker
JAH
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
Dunkels King
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
King Bill
bwfc71
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
gloswhite
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
whatsgoingon
Norpig
okocha
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Are you an innie or an outie?

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 32 Vote_lcap51%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 32 Vote_rcap 51% [ 19 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 32 Vote_lcap49%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 32 Vote_rcap 49% [ 18 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 32 Vote_lcap0%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 32 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 37

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 33]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:Apology please.

I'm still waiting....

Jesus just let it drop and move on like I've already asked people to please.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't breath!!!

Sluffy wrote:

I'm still waiting....

Oh, right...we're here again are we?

We fuck up, we get bollocked.

One of the mods fucks up and we should all just forget about it and move on, "for the sake of unity".

If I'd been abusive towards his wife, fair enough.

But I'd never do that anyway.

He fucked up, you know it and we all know it.

Fucking farce.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still can't find anything worthy of a ban. Help me out someone. 

The smoking gun,if you will.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

This is Nuts remember.

It's for FUN.

Nobody is perfect on here not even you.

Then they reminded Jesus that adultery was punishable by stoning under Mosaic law and challenged him to judge the woman so that they might then accuse him of disobeying the law. Jesus thought for a moment and then replied, “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”

How about forgiving and forgetting eh?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 32 16h1tm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I'm still waiting....

Oh, right...we're here again are we?

We fuck up, we get bollocked.

One of the mods fucks up and we should all just forget about it and move on, "for the sake of unity".

If I'd been abusive towards his wife, fair enough.

But I'd never do that anyway.

He fucked up, you know it and we all know it.

Fucking farce.
I am only going to say this once...

You called all the leave voters cunts who are benefit scroungers and eat junk food everyday whilst drinking super strength lager.

You try to antagonise me due to not replying to your posts to say why I voted to leave and you bring my Mrs into it, I let it go the first time and then you do it again to try and provoke a reaction.

I used to like you but now I'm not so sure as I'm starting to see you in a different light.

It's funny that you bang on about those on benefits voting to leave, maybe you are the one who is on benefits voting to stay in worrying about any cuts that may happen now seeing that you are the one that as you say is a 'seasonal' worker only working a few months a year and the rest of it sitting on your arse playing on your xbox at 46 years old.

Whinging now about being unable to retire to Spain in a few years timenow due to us pulling out of the EU, well there is one way that you can fix that and it is called working more than a couple months a year. 

As for the apology you think you deserve, well you can go and kiss my big hairy swingers as it's not going to happen!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:This is Nuts remember.

It's for FUN.

Nobody is perfect on here not even you.

Then they reminded Jesus that adultery was punishable by stoning under Mosaic law and challenged him to judge the woman so that they might then accuse him of disobeying the law. Jesus thought for a moment and then replied, “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”

How about forgiving and forgetting eh?

Well spoken though.
What time should me and my ST chums arrive. We'll bring wine.

At no point have I made any personal comments about KP's wife, yet he bans me.

I am now subjected to the childish (personal) shit in his latest comment.

You must be very proud of your moderation team, Sluffy.

Don't bother with any more bans, they're not necessary.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:At no point have I made any personal comments about KP's wife, yet he bans me.

I am now subjected to the childish (personal) shit in his latest comment.

You must be very proud of your moderation team, Sluffy.

Don't bother with any more bans, they're not necessary.

Are you leaving again? Very Happy

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 32 5B549482-24DE-43AD-A2DC-1769BF5D00BD_zpsfzlmtkn8

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where does this leave me? I want a ban. I've never had one,due mainly to being so revered.

What do I have to say?

My two pennies worth - Karly's been one of the loudest posters behind leave, when questioned on the views he was putting across he chose to shut up shop - fine - but then threw out a couple of digs both directly and indirectly. 

Bread pointing out a potential hypocrisy in his argument is fair game in my opinion and I don't think anybody could seriously claim offence at what was said. So the ban seemed to me more out of annoyance than offence. 

This is a forum and challenging eachother is the entire point IMO. Far worse things have been said on far  less emotive issues.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Where does this leave me? I want a ban. I've never had one,due mainly to being so revered.

What do I have to say?
Your not getting one even if you bombard us with a million Brucie images. :biggrin:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's hell being perfect. Few men could carry it off. :bow:

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lancashire finish day 1 on 298-3 against Middlesex.

In other news - 

Sluffy still hasn't apologised for banning Copper Dragon 2 years ago, but he's finally been forgiven. 

Karlypants isn't a woman, he just has an inverted penis.

And Boggers' mum has had to take Boggers to hospital because he's been sticking crayons up his nose again.

BONG

Anybody watching Question Time? Alex Salmond just gave a superb summarisation of the campaigns IMO.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I swallowed a ball bearing once. My brother and I were balancing them on our chins,when I foolishly sucked in my bottom lip,and in it went.
I swallowed it with a gulp,despite my brother pissing himself laughing,and disappeared upstairs to review my options.
I decided to let nature take its course,which it duly did,with a satisfying 'ping' as it hit the toilet bowl a couple of days later. All was well.
I should say that,in my youth computers and tablets were many years in the future,so balancing ball bearings on our chins was seen as a cheap and legitimate form of entertainment.
I hope this helps.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I swallowed a ball bearing once. My brother and I were balancing them on our chins,when I foolishly sucked in my bottom lip,and in it went.
I swallowed it with a gulp,despite my brother pissing himself laughing,and disappeared upstairs to review my options.
I decided to let nature take its course,which it duly did,with a satisfying 'ping' as it hit the toilet bowl a couple of days later. All was well.
I should say that,in my youth computers and tablets were many years in the future,so balancing ball bearings on our chins was seen as a cheap and legitimate form of entertainment.
I hope this helps.
lol!

I have to say that I swallowed a piece of Lego once, all was fine when it came out the other end but terrifying at the time.

I have to say that I haven't touched it since.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet no one else has either. Shocked

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Cracks beginning to show in the bum chum elite
scratch