Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting?

+24
doffcocker
JAH
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
Dunkels King
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
King Bill
bwfc71
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
gloswhite
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
whatsgoingon
Norpig
okocha
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Are you an innie or an outie?

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 17 Vote_lcap51%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 17 Vote_rcap 51% [ 19 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 17 Vote_lcap49%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 17 Vote_rcap 49% [ 18 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 17 Vote_lcap0%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 17 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 37

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 33]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm joining BA to get some peace and quiet.
What's wrong with hiding in your own personal thread as usual? Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Is this your new advertising campaign - you traitor

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 17 Ssjbff10

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:I just like to announce that I'm not a fat cunt who eats chicken dippers and chips every night
Unless you forgot to do the big shop and had to do a mix and match from the bottom of the chest freezer.  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Immigrants are squatting in there. Plus two Scotsmen. Razz

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Is this your new advertising campaign - you traitor

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 17 Ssjbff10
My job is done. You're posting pics of Brucie on the referendum thread. All is well. Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:I am speaking from personal experience.

Some of the shite I'm hearing today (with my own ears, by the way) is fucking laughable:

"No more Syrians flooding in - Yay!"

"We can now charge the Europeans more to buy our stuff so we'll be better off - Yay!"

"We can decide when to have Bank Holidays now instead of being told by Europe and Farage has said June 24th will be a new one called Independence Day - Yay!"

It's these cunts I'm talking about.
and there is an equal amount of scaremongering shite coming from the other side but you choose to ignore that or even worse absorb it

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Immigrants are squatting in there. Plus two Scotsmen. Razz
Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:I just like to announce that I'm not a fat cunt who eats chicken dippers and chips every night
Unless you forgot to do the big shop and had to do a mix and match from the bottom of the chest freezer.  Very Happy
Very true that! I thought everyone had an emergency  shelf in their freezer. Very Happy

whatsgoingon wrote:

Some of the shite I'm hearing today (with my own ears, by the way) is fucking laughable:

"We can now charge the Europeans more to buy our stuff so we'll be better off - Yay!"

"We can decide when to have Bank Holidays now instead of being told by Europe and Farage has said June 24th will be a new one called Independence Day - Yay!"

and there is an equal amount of scaremongering shite coming from the other side but you choose to ignore that or even worse absorb it

Thanks for telling me what and how I think.

Cheers.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Very true that! I thought everyone had an emergency  shelf in their freezer. Very Happy
That reminds me. I must get rid of some of our hens.
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 17 PAYEggs1

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Thanks for telling me what and how I think.

Cheers.

Is that it? 

He's said a lot of things to you (all spot on) which you've just chosen to ignore. Wonder why?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
That reminds me. I must get rid of some of our hens.
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 17 PAYEggs1
I haven't come across with one that has Brucie's face on yet. 

Whats going on? 

Your standards are slipping Boncey!

Some very naive people in this country. 

If any of you think handing power from the EU to Boris and co will change your lives, you're sadly mistaken. Booming population is a global problem, not limited to us. 

The only industry this country has had going for it in recent years is services (mainly financial and largely based on us being in the EU), Morgan Stanley have already announced they're moving 2,000 jobs to Dublin or Frankfurt. One of the few highly skilled sectors we have just had the rug pulled from under it. All on the basis of a set of lies believed by as naïve majority.

Fuck off.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Some very naive people in this country. 

If any of you think handing power from the EU to Boris and co will change your lives, you're sadly mistaken. Booming population is a global problem, not limited to us. 

The only industry this country has had going for it in recent years is services (mainly financial and largely based on us being in the EU), Morgan Stanley have already announced they're moving 2,000 jobs to Dublin or Frankfurt. One of the few highly skilled sectors we have just had the rug pulled from under it. All on the basis of a set of lies believed by as naïve majority.

Fuck off.

I wish you would.

Boggersbelief wrote:

Is that it? 

He's said a lot of things to you (all spot on) which you've just chosen to ignore. Wonder why?

Today's not a day for our usual gentle sparring and your usual wumming.

This is serious shit and I can't be arsed going round in circles.

Go and wave your flag and feel proud - you've earnt it.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Where is Manda while all this is going on. Wouldn't have minded reading her views on this one.

Boggersbelief wrote:

Fuck off.

I wish you would.

You're best off leaving this convo to the grown ups mate, it's really not your speed.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Don't worry if it really does go tits up we can always build a 'jungle' at Dover, try to storm the Tunnel, or get someone to smuggle us across the channel to seek asylum in Germany (after sneaking through France first to get there!).

Joking aside the EU will still want Britain to be buying its goods and any collapse in our economy will not be good for them either.

Like us or not the EU is reliant on trading with us as much as we to them.  There is an imbalance in the EU between the Germany and the France's and the Spain and the Greek's.

There's been an awful lot of scaremongering going on about Brexit - and some of it will be true - but not all of it.

Neither will Brexit ever address a great many things many who voted for it hope it will.

The clear thing though is that an overwhelming majority of people throughout England and Wales saw no benefit to them from remaining in the EU.  Even staunch Conservative councils through out the south east of the country returned majority 'leave' results - and these are the sorts of people who you would have imagined WOULD have had more self interests than most to stay in the EU than most.

Maybe this will put us on a downward spiral in terms of world importance but were we not already heading that way already?

For me the most interesting aspect of this and recent events is the collapse and implosion of most of our significant political partys.

The Lib Dems were rightly and predictably wiped out in the general election following their woeful period in coalition government with the Conservatives.  Labour were wiped out by the SNP in Scotland and can no longer govern without going into coalition with others now, then committed foreseeable future election success by returning to left wing politics under the non electable Corbyn and his mates.  And now the Conservatives have inflicted civil war upon themselves by allowing their euro sceptics to win a conservative political internal ploy of a EU referendum that they had no need to run in the first place.

UKIP which you might have thought would fill the political vacuum now the 'UK now IS independent' because it is perceived as racist and will I think quickly disappear from being in anyway significant again.

Interesting times ahead (academically at least).

Last edited by Sluffy on Fri Jun 24 2016, 15:02; edited 1 time in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck off.
Morgan Stanley have already denied this you fucking idiot!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm never eating or drinking anything that comes from overseas again, unless I'm on holiday 

All British grown organic from now on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum