Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting?

+24
doffcocker
JAH
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
Dunkels King
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
King Bill
bwfc71
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
gloswhite
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
whatsgoingon
Norpig
okocha
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Are you an innie or an outie?

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 16 Vote_lcap51%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 16 Vote_rcap 51% [ 19 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 16 Vote_lcap49%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 16 Vote_rcap 49% [ 18 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 16 Vote_lcap0%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 16 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 37

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 33]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Will someone change my Avi to Farage please.
You're going from two enormous tits to one? Very Happy
 At least he came to Bolton  Laughing
Failed his medical. Parky fucked him off.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:The only time I want to get involved with Europe, is when I'm holiday in there, drinking their beer.

Wouldn't it be great if England won the Euros now, that would be a huge fuck you.

Let's bring Britain back!!!!!!

There won't be a Britain to get back, the Scots will have another referendum and leave this time and we are left with Wales and Northern Ireland who also voted to remain.

It will be interesting to see what happens in Ireland as it may affect borders and areas around the border. I can't see a united Ireland yet but it moves it a tiny bit closer i think
Wales voted to leave did they not?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:The only time I want to get involved with Europe, is when I'm holiday in there, drinking their beer.

Wouldn't it be great if England won the Euros now, that would be a huge fuck you.

There won't be a Britain to get back, the Scots will have another referendum and leave this time and we are left with Wales and Northern Ireland who also voted to remain.

It will be interesting to see what happens in Ireland as it may affect borders and areas around the border. I can't see a united Ireland yet but it moves it a tiny bit closer i think
 At least we won't be sending 3 hundred million a day  to the free loading cunts, we'll be having tea party's again next month.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I like Scottish people.
weirdo
If I hated them would I be a bigot?
No-just normal, they hate themselves

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

scottjames30 wrote:
Norpig wrote:

At least we won't be sending 3 hundred million a day  to the free loading cunts, we'll be having tea party's again next month.
I don't claim to know much about all this but I think you're understanding of this whole thing is close to non existent Scott.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Norpig wrote:

I don't claim to know much about all this but I think you're understanding of this whole thing is close to non existent Scott.
That's the problem 58 nobody knows anything about this, some are more forceful in their views than others but at the end of the day it's completely uncharted territory

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Go and talk to Breadman, you two obviously know what's happening. Or going to happen.

I put my trust in Farage.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Will someone change my Avi to Farage please.
You're going from two enormous tits to one? Very Happy
 At least he came to Bolton  Laughing
Failed his medical. Parky fucked him off.
Lennon would have signed him and played him just off Heskey

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Morgan Stanley moving 2,000 jobs to Dublin and Frankfurt

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:And anyone saying that we are now going to suddenly send every cunt back to where they came from "just because we can" is a moron.

The hard workers will be more than welcome, the scrounging bastards that get a huge house and live off the state will hopefully get fucked off. As will any little bastard connected to terrorism. Be brilliant now we can filter out all those scumbags and be sure that good people are coming into this great country.
I said the same thing, all the remain supporters on here are making out they're the smart educated ones and the leave voters are uneducated xenophobes.
But by the rhetoric being spouted by them on here, they're the ones that haven't got the intelligence or vision to see past the scaremongering.

14 million people can't all be wrong and a large percentage of those who voted leave will have given the matter some thought beforehand. The majority vote carried the day. It's how democracy works.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone having an out of the EU party this weekend?

Rule Britannia... Britannia rule the world.

They say yes we say no

They say down we say up

We're out of Europe so shut the fuck up, all together now !!!!

Cards on the table time.

I'm pissed off because we now face a very uncertain future because thousands (if not millions) of knobheads who probably can't spell Referendum finally decided to "get interested" in politics because they fell for some slimy cunt in a shiny suit who told them that the reason their lives are shit is because we were in the EU.

So they all put down their Greek kebabs and cans of German beer and waddled off to try and find their nearest Polling Station as fast as their fat, blotchy legs would carry them, so that they could tell Johnny Foreigner to fuck off.

Without understanding what they were doing.

There you go...I've said it.

My main problem with all this is the fact that a bunch of thick cunts who previously "dint do politicks, like 'cos it's borin'" have collectively managed to steer us onto a course which may well end in disaster.

It may not......we may all now benefit massively from this move but I fucking doubt it.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:There are enough intelligent people in this country to run it perfectly well. Time will tell but I believe it was the right decision to leave. The idea of a Federal Europe never sat well with me so I'm all for us having our own self determination in the future.
Personally I believe the EU moved too far too fast, it was intended to be a trading bloc but the fact is that for such an entity to work certain laws had to be enacted that applied to all member states if only so everyone knew what was expected of them and everyone was on a level playing field.

But make no mistake, this decision is going to cost us a lot more than you might think, both in terms of trade and in terms of influence. Pretty soon I can see the EU itself disintegrating entirely and then Western Europe will be a bunch of little nations stuck between three massive nuclear armed powers. Brexit was very good news for Russia and China in particular and while people might not see it yet it seriously weakened us all including NATO. The results of last night's vote will rumble on for a very long time and I think our kids and grandkids will have good reason to berate us all for our shortsighted, xenophobic decision.

It isn't just us Brits who are xenophobic Peter. The French haven't had a referendum for fear of what happened to us. The far right Le Penn movement carries a lot of sway among many of the french populace. The same goes for Holland, Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal. Shame on us forr cocking a snook at Brussels and voting for our own autonomy and sovereignty.

You can be a Patriot without being a bigot.

We can all disagree on this subject without being disagreeable towards each other.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Anyone having an out of the EU party this weekend?

Rule Britannia... Britannia rule the world.

They say yes we say no

They say down we say up

We're out of Europe so shut the fuck up, all together now !!!!
Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Morgan Stanley are now denying they're moving jobs to Dublin and Frankfurt.

Make yer bloody mind up.

Last edited by boltonbonce on Fri Jun 24 2016, 14:17; edited 1 time in total

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Cards on the table time.

I'm pissed off because we now face a very uncertain future because thousands (if not millions) of knobheads who probably can't spell Referendum finally decided to "get interested" in politics because they fell for some slimy cunt in a shiny suit who told them that the reason their lives are shit is because we were in the EU.

So they all put down their Greek kebabs and cans of German beer and waddled off to try and find their nearest Polling Station as fast as their fat, blotchy legs would carry them, so that they could tell Johnny Foreigner to fuck off.

My main problem with all this is the fact that a bunch of thick cunts who previously "dint do politicks, like 'cos it's borin'" have collectively managed to steer us onto a course which may well end in disaster.

It may not......we may all now benefit massively from this move but I fucking doubt it.

Only time will tell. It may be the best decision this country has ever undertaken. I don't consider myself a knobhead because I voted leave. I simply made an informed choice based on my own viewpoint.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Cards on the table time.

And my main problem with this is you thinking that because someone disagrees with you they must be an uneducated bigot and that the only people to vote leave were people who dint do politicks.
All you seem able to do is regurgitate other people's rhetoric and mix it with anger and bitterness because the vote went against what you believe.
You have ranted, raved and condemned but offered nothing original in terms of debate.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm joining BA to get some peace and quiet.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just like to announce that I'm not a fat cunt on benefits who eats chicken dippers and chips every night and I don't drink kestrel super strength or whatever it is that these louts drink. I am also educated.

I am speaking from personal experience.

Some of the shite I'm hearing today (with my own ears, by the way) is fucking laughable:

"No more Syrians flooding in - Yay!"

"We can now charge the Europeans more to buy our stuff so we'll be better off - Yay!"

"We can decide when to have Bank Holidays now instead of being told by Europe and Farage has said June 24th will be a new one called Independence Day - Yay!"

It's these cunts I'm talking about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum