Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting?

+24
doffcocker
JAH
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
Dunkels King
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
King Bill
bwfc71
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
gloswhite
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
whatsgoingon
Norpig
okocha
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Are you an innie or an outie?

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 15 Vote_lcap51%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 15 Vote_rcap 51% [ 19 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 15 Vote_lcap49%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 15 Vote_rcap 49% [ 18 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 15 Vote_lcap0%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 15 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 37

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 33]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:And anyone saying that we are now going to suddenly send every cunt back to where they came from "just because we can" is a moron.

The hard workers will be more than welcome, the scrounging bastards that get a huge house and live off the state will hopefully get fucked off. As will any little bastard connected to terrorism. Be brilliant now we can filter out all those scumbags and be sure that good people are coming into this great country.
I said the same thing, all the remain supporters on here are making out they're the smart educated ones and the leave voters are uneducated xenophobes.
But by the rhetoric being spouted by them on here, they're the ones that haven't got the intelligence or vision to see past the scaremongering.
i voted remain and i'm the same as most posters on here, working class, left school at 16 and straight into work. I've not made anyone out to be uneducated or xenophobic. I don't agree with leaving but we live in a democracy and we have to accept it now

I did hear a phrase the other day that stuck in my mind though - not all Brexit supporters are racist, but all racists will vote for Brexit.

And as for scaremongering BOTH sides have been as bad as each other, what we all needed was some stone cold facts about the consequences of either result but all we got as usual was political point scoring

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Oh I know WGO, it's the usual, arrogant suspects. Quite happy to tell YOU how you're an idiot for voting leave but then back up their argument based on guesswork.
 I noticed this, they're morons pal.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Excellent post Peter. Better than some of the silliness we've been getting on here this morning.

My good self being as big a culprit as anyone. Silliness is my default setting.

At least I didn't bring you know who into it.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I like Scottish people.
weirdo

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:The Remain voters have started a petition for another referendum.
There should be one. Mainly on the basis that many leave voters spoiled the ballot paper.

They thought they were signing their name.
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 15 _89363501_votebox_thinkstock

Laughing

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:[size=38]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/european-immigrants-contribute-5bn-to-uk-economy-but-non-eu-migrants-cost-118bn-9840170.html[/size]

[size=38]Its a forum for people to voice opinions is it not WGO? i dont mean to sound selfrighteous but you do mean to sound like a cock.  Thats the difference[/size]
My comments weren't directed at you, in the main you have expressed yourself properly and made your point while appreciating others.
Others have basically intimated that they're views are gospel and anyone voting out is an uneducated bigot which I disagree with.
With regards to rhetoric vs facts there isn't a competition because facts are non existent as this is a completely unprecedented situation and the facts will emerge.
I think when things have calmed down both here and in the EU committee negotiations will commence and contrary to popular belief I believe we will hold a strong hand.

Did you bother watching that clip of Prof Michael Dougan that JAH posted on page 6?

He's a guy who does this shit for a living and he's got a PhD in it, so I'm inclined to go along with his spin on things over some bloke on a football forum.

If you haven't watched it, I suggest you do.

If you have, can you offer any counter points to the arguments he makes?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I like Scottish people.
weirdo
If I hated them would I be a bigot?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Did you bother watching that clip of Prof Michael Dougan that JAH posted on page 6?

He's a guy who does this shit for a living and he's got a PhD in it, so I'm inclined to go along with his spin on things over some bloke on a football forum.

If you haven't watched it, I suggest you do.

If you have, can you offer any counter points to the arguments he makes?

So basically what you've done is watched that video, copied his stance, knowing nowt of your own.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only time I want to get involved with Europe, is when I'm holiday in there, drinking their beer.

Wouldn't it be great if England won the Euros now, that would be a huge fuck you.

Let's bring Britain back!!!!!!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'd better win it. I've got £50 on them @ 9/1

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

scottjames30 wrote:The only time I want to get involved with Europe, is when I'm holiday in there, drinking their beer.
Which has just got a whole lot more expensive.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:The only time I want to get involved with Europe, is when I'm holiday in there, drinking their beer.
Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:

I can afford it

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will someone change my Avi to Farage please.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You can find just as many videos with very intelligent people passing on just as many insights on it being right to leave. It is all speculation at the moment as I've already said this is unprecedented. 
At the moment even just from the debate on here one worry is people turning on each other, it's done now and we have to move on but that is a lot  easier done if everyone accepts the decision and other peoples rights to their opinion.
All the PhD's in the world are now only good for educated guesswork because of the situation, but however educated they are they're still guesswork.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Will someone change my Avi to Farage please.
You're going from two enormous tits to one? Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

I can afford it

We might get discount, they love the English deep down.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wouldn't it be great if England won the Euros now, that would be a huge fuck you.

Let's bring Britain back!!!!!!

There won't be a Britain to get back, the Scots will have another referendum and leave this time and we are left with Wales and Northern Ireland who also voted to remain.

It will be interesting to see what happens in Ireland as it may affect borders and areas around the border. I can't see a united Ireland yet but it moves it a tiny bit closer i think

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Will someone change my Avi to Farage please.
You're going from two enormous tits to one? Very Happy
 At least he came to Bolton  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum