Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

At least 1 individual of BAME origin to be interviewed for manager jobs

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just read from Muambas Twitter account that all English football league clubs have to advertise and interview at least 1 Member of BAME origin.

What do you guys think if this?  To me, it appears clubs have to interview someone just because of their skin colour or race, which seems a bit daft.  It should be done on merit and merit alone.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Black, Asian and minority ethnic

Paul Ince will get lots of practice at interviews then.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How many black managers are there?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That was my question in comparison to white managers out of work, it's just another case of ill thought out political correctness and reverse racism.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least 1 female to interview too?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm changing my ethnicity I reckon I could be managing in the championship next season

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:That was my question in comparison to white managers out of work, it's just another case of ill thought out political correctness and reverse racism.

So you don't think black people miss out on jobs they are better qualified for than their white counterparts, just because of the colour of their skin?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't believe this is true.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I Scott puts his usual spray tan on will he be eligible? Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't believe to the extent that people would like you to believe, all places I've worked at want the best people for the job whatever colour. In football management how many quality football managers can you name out of work, and how many quality white managers.
But whatever the ratio you have to interview one BAME, it's ridiculous

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agreed, skin colour should not come into it.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparantly at least one transvestite to be interviewed too. Nat may get a few offers

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Apparantly at least one transvestite to be interviewed too.  Nat may get a few offers
And a couple of interviews too,

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:I don't believe to the extent that people would like you to believe, all places I've worked at want the best people for the job whatever colour.

Biggest load of shite ever. A truly ridiculous post.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote: I don't believe to the extent that people would like you to believe, all places I've worked at want the best people for the job whatever colour.

Biggest load of shite ever. A truly ridiculous post.
You haven't been there Nat, I'm sure I'd I've spotted a fat middled tranny amongst the culturally diverse range of nationalities creeds and religions there

Cool

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
You haven't been there Nat, I'm sure I'd I've spotted a fat middled tranny amongst the culturally diverse range of nationalities creeds and religions there

Cool

Great answer. I've noticed you turn to insults when you've been made to look a dick.

Rather a fat middle aged tranny than a fat middle aged racist.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Cool

Great answer. I've noticed you turn to insults when you've been made to look a dick.

Rather a fat middle aged tranny than a fat middle aged racist.
Love the fact that you of all people have just accused me of resorting to insults.
You have put some personal insult on every reply to every post I've made recently, (which is fine by the way, it shows I'm pissing you off)
But shows how stupid, deluded and lacking in self awareness you are.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tash is being ripped a new arsehole. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum