Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Labour MP shot and stabbed

+11
wanderlust
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
karlypants
doffcocker
Chairmanda
Cajunboy
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Labour MP shot and stabbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour MP shot and stabbed Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:17 am

Hipster_Nebula wrote:this guy is a once in a generation fuckwit.

Correct. 

Looking forward to a similarly balanced reaction from you the next time a Muslim's involved in a crime.

22Labour MP shot and stabbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour MP shot and stabbed Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:30 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Mail are already accusing various 'lefties' of exploiting her death.

Pretty pathetic,even for that odious rag.

23Labour MP shot and stabbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour MP shot and stabbed Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:35 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:this guy is a once in a generation fuckwit.

Correct. 

Looking forward to a similarly balanced reaction from you the next time a Muslim's involved in a crime.

I don't have any balance when it comes to poisonous ideology.

Especially Islam and obviously whatever twisted nationalism this guy was motivated by. 

though one is clearly a more real and present threat at this point in history.

24Labour MP shot and stabbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour MP shot and stabbed Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:37 am

Hipster_Nebula wrote:This has obviously been used by the far left pretty shamelessly to try and suggest that the "poisonous" brexit campaign has stoked up violence. 

can't really complain as the right do the same with islamist terror attacks. 

I read somewhere that the only person who claimed the man shouted Britain First is a paid up BNP member.

You can put the referendum in the books now for remain, a vote with the heart "for Jo!" will sway many many people more than any actual fact or figure ever will.

this guy is a once in a generation fuckwit.

Got an email off the Labour Party, not one mention of the Referendum in it. Nice to see the first thing you can think of doing is having a dig at the 'far left' though whilst some woman's been murdered.

Got a lot of time for you normally Hipster but that is one of the biggest piles of shite I've seen on here from one of the posters capable of a lot better. 

I don't agree with your political leanings but i always see your train of thought. In this case though you may as well be a Daily Mail journo. Far left, pro eu conspiracy?! Piss off.

25Labour MP shot and stabbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour MP shot and stabbed Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:44 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not really shit though is it, absolutely everything in there is true. 

the majority of the electorate are not political animals, thats just a fact and an emotional event such as this is likely to sway many many votes. 

I didn't suggest it was a conspiracy btw.

26Labour MP shot and stabbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour MP shot and stabbed Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:58 am

Fair enough, having re read a bit I think I jumped off the deep end a tad - sorry. Just don't think you needed to pull the referendum into it.

27Labour MP shot and stabbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour MP shot and stabbed Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:22 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In court,the killer gave his name as 'Death to traitors,freedom for Britain'.

28Labour MP shot and stabbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour MP shot and stabbed Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Fair enough, having re read a bit I think I jumped off the deep end a tad - sorry. Just don't think you needed to pull the referendum into it.

No probably not, accept that. 

Clear from this mornings events that the guy is politically motivated and a terrorist.

29Labour MP shot and stabbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour MP shot and stabbed Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:12 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:In court,the killer gave his name as 'Death to traitors,freedom for Britain'.
 i think he may have leanings that way but i would think his mental health issues are more than likely the main cause

30Labour MP shot and stabbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour MP shot and stabbed Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:57 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A shrink will be checking his mental state.

31Labour MP shot and stabbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour MP shot and stabbed Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:48 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think my initial diagnosis of "loonie" is still favourite.
Technical term that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum