Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Squatters: Should They Be Shot?

+2
largehat
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Empty Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Fri Aug 31 2012, 09:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate Squatters. I hate the notion that they think it's perfectly ok to break into empty houses or buildings and live there.

Thankfully the term "Squatters Rights" looks to be a thing of the past as from today it is illegal to squat in any residential building.

But does the law go far enough? Would society be any worse off if all the squatters in the UK were rounded up and shot? Surely this is a case of "for the greater good"?

2Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Empty Re: Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Fri Aug 31 2012, 09:30

A few years back my Gran was in hospital for 6 months leaving her small terraced house empty. Within a month squatters had broken in, made themselves at home, and were claiming squatters rights.

Squatters is the wrong word though, they aren't squatters, they are burglars. Unfortunately the police dithered and let this go on for two weeks before they finally removed these parasites from my Gran's house.

So yes, I would shoot the bloody lot of 'em.

3Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Empty Re: Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Fri Aug 31 2012, 12:34

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It was your gran's fault for not telling the milkman.

4Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Empty Re: Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Fri Aug 31 2012, 13:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Owen Owen Owen wrote:A few years back my Gran was in hospital for 6 months leaving her small terraced house empty. Within a month squatters had broken in, made themselves at home, and were claiming squatters rights.

Squatters is the wrong word though, they aren't squatters, they are burglars. Unfortunately the police dithered and let this go on for two weeks before they finally removed these parasites from my Gran's house.

So yes, I would shoot the bloody lot of 'em.

I don't believe this happened.

Squatters moved into a residential home in the middle of suburbia, which i assume still had curtains, all her trinkets on the window sill and a car? in the drive. Give me a break.

5Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Empty Re: Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Fri Aug 31 2012, 13:41

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I don't believe this happened.

Squatters moved into a residential home in the middle of suburbia, which i assume still had curtains, all her trinkets on the window sill and a car? in the drive. Give me a break.

Not really bothered if you believe me mate, it happened. They didn't exactly "move in", they smashed the kitchen window and climbed in. No one realised for over a fortnight by which time they'd made themselves at home.

6Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Empty Re: Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Fri Aug 31 2012, 13:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right you are, neighbours just left it i guess. Smashed window, glass everywhere and randoms coming and going with asda bags?

7Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Empty Re: Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Fri Aug 31 2012, 15:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I hate Squatters. I hate the notion that they think it's perfectly ok to break into empty houses or buildings and live there.

Thankfully the term "Squatters Rights" looks to be a thing of the past as from today it is illegal to squat in any residential building.

But does the law go far enough? Would society be any worse off if all the squatters in the UK were rounded up and shot? Surely this is a case of "for the greater good"?
Fuck me nat dont you ever slow down for a bit?

8Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Empty Re: Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Fri Aug 31 2012, 21:06

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I hate Squatters. I hate the notion that they think it's perfectly ok to break into empty houses or buildings and live there.

Yes

Why not?

They add nowt, let out them out of their misery, let them move on.

9Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Empty Re: Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Fri Aug 31 2012, 21:08

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Treat them like looters in war time and kill the fuckers.

10Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Empty Re: Squatters: Should They Be Shot? Fri Aug 31 2012, 21:38

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

They should be made to go on a course, to make them grasp the meaning of what they've done wrong.and show them the error of their ways.

Then maybe they will become a better person and a asset to society.

The scruffy, lazy, sponging lowlife bastards. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum