Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cant find a thread to post this in...so here is a new one!

+2
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

the person who answered the questions on this BULLSHIT! is either working for the club, or has not go the foggiest idea what the hell he/she/it is talking about!

the amount of 'the club is ran well' 'we have faith in the manager' type crap is unreal!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

if im honest... the blog this person is reported to write for is a pretty good one!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:the person who answered the questions on this BULLSHIT! is either working for the club, or has not go the foggiest idea what the hell he/she/it is talking about!

the amount of 'the club is ran well' 'we have faith in the manager' type crap is unreal!

[url=http://exiledrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/welcome-to-championship-46-bolton.html
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But he/she did point out quite a few truths....

Coyle's no plan B

Tactically inept

To be fair, I agree that teh club are trying to get on a more level footing as they did well and truly overspend (wages wise) during Megson era and how many players did the club spend on during the Lee and Megson era - and yes I do think that this drop will help us sort out some finances - but we do need to get back into the PL at the first attempt, otherwise the level playing field will just collapse, and we will be financially unsound.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Rebel, you are very mean. Matilda is lovely.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought the article was pretty well balanced.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I found no fault with the article as well... pretty reasonable view in my humble opinion.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I've read a few thyings by Matilda, and I think she has a pretty fair view of things, as shown in this article.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum