Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did you get to find out about Nuts?

+16
Copper Dragon
JAH
NickFazer
Keegan
xmiles
Jake McHale
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
karlypants
bwfc71
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

How did you find out about Nuts?

How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_lcap0%How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_lcap20%How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_rcap 20% [ 6 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_lcap13%How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_rcap 13% [ 4 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_lcap0%How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_lcap7%How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_lcap43%How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_rcap 43% [ 13 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_lcap3%How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_lcap3%How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_lcap10%How did you get to find out about Nuts? Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 30

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm wondering how you all found out about this wonderful site.  It would help us to know what part of our "marketing" works best to attract new members.  I'll put a Vote up but if you could comment also, then that would be great (especially you newbie's - as we'd like to get you posting)

It was a link to Behind Enemy Lines on 606.

I thought "That Whittam bird's fit, clever and funny, I'll check her out."

But then I joined Nuts and discovered the disappointing truth.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Word of mouth.
Chatting about this and that up in the WSU at half time,the subject of forums and Fanzines came up.
I think they just wanted to get me off the subject of you know who,but it was an eye opener for me.
Someone mentioned nuts,so I logged on and had a look. I liked the look of it. In spite of the strange people that seemed to inhabit it.
I joined immediately. Great for me,not so good for the rest of you I fear,but I try not to be too annoying.
Hope the new members aren't lurkers,and start posting. I think Magoo scares them,but that can't be helped.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember searching bwfc forums online and this one caught my eye

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I was reading some comments at the bottom of a wanderers article on the Bolton News and someone popped up (not sure who) and invited people to join nuts. 

I checked it out and have been here ever since, so whoever posted the comment, well done, you recruited at least one new nutter and have been blessed with my amazing opinions ever since. Lucky you!!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bwfc1958 wrote:I was reading some comments at the bottom of a wanderers article on the Bolton News and someone popped up (not sure who) and invited people to join nuts. 

I checked it out and have been here ever since, so whoever posted the comment, well done, you recruited at least one new nutter and have been blessed with my amazing opinions ever since. Lucky you!!

Wonder who that could have been?

:ninja:

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Whittam poached me from BA  and BN on the promise of a wild passionate night - just she didn't tell me was that it was with Magoo, whilst being filmed by Hipster!

Now still here under duress - or should I say blackmail!

Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I originally found this place via Google search.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I originally found this place via Google search.

So you started where I did and now you're a mod?

And I've been here longer......

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shame on you Sluffy. This is the result of your madness.They were fine until Magoo showed up.
How did you get to find out about Nuts? Giphy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was looking for fit women with hairy nuts, it's amazing where you end up.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

The definition of a moderator:

7. (Computer Science) a person who monitors the conversations in an on-line chatroom for bad language, inappropriate content, etc.

Am I really that though?

Yes I do step in sometimes if no one else is around to try to calm situations down but I do other things such as post articles up daily, host Radio Nuts 99% of the time, create articles for NewsNow (admittedly not the best but it is something!) and also a little housekeeping such as stickying and unstickying threads, moving threads to the correct part of the forum etc.

There are probably other things I do help with but I can't think of anything else right now. Smile

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Jan 31 2015, 12:41; edited 1 time in total

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Boggersbelief wrote:

Yes but you never tell us what you're having for your tea Boggers. It counts for a lot you know.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

7. (Computer Science) a person who monitors the conversations in an on-line chatroom for bad language, inappropriate content, etc.

Am I really that though?

Yes I do step in sometimes if no one else is around to try to calm situations down but I do other things such as post articles up daily, host Radio Nuts 99% of the time, create articles for NewsNow (admittedly not the best but it is something!) and also a little housekeeping such as stickying and unstickying threads, moving threads to the correct part of the forum etc.

There are probably other things I do help with but I can't think of anything else right now. Smile
I think that makes you a deputy mod then.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Am I really that though?

You're the janitor KP. Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Yes but you never tell us what you're having for your tea Boggers. It counts for a lot you know.

Very Happy

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Y am I getting the blame for this. :biggrin:

Sluffy wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I was reading some comments at the bottom of a wanderers article on the Bolton News and someone popped up (not sure who) and invited people to join nuts. 

Wonder who that could have been?

:ninja:

Same

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy gave me £50,000 in unmarked bills.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Y am I getting the blame for this. :biggrin:
We always need a scapegoat Magoo! :biggrin:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum