Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did you get to find out about Nuts?

+16
Copper Dragon
JAH
NickFazer
Keegan
xmiles
Jake McHale
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
karlypants
bwfc71
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

How did you find out about Nuts?

How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% [ 6 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% [ 4 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 43% [ 13 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%How did you get to find out about Nuts? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 30

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Imagine your lives if you'd never come across me.
 i dream of coming across you every night Nat.

I can't take you seriously with that avi.

I'm hearing Bubbles' voice in my head when I read your comments. Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

still wading through it Breaders, up to series 7 and loving it!

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I was sat in The Balmoral one day wittering away about how shite it was being a Bolton Fan.

Then this Little Fella said to me are you Nuts.

I said you what you cheeky fucking Dwarf are you after a smack.

He said no, Bolton Nuts ... sluffys New site and after  reading a couple of Biggies posts, like a cracked cunt i went and joined. Very Happy

Last edited by Banks of the Croal on Mon Feb 02 2015, 00:25; edited 1 time in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:I was sat in The Balmoral one day wittering away about how shite it was being a Bolton Fan.

Then this Little Fella said to me are you Nuts.

I said you what you cheeky fucking Dwarf are you after a smack.

He said no, Bolton Nuts ... sluffys New site and after  reading a couple of Biggies posts, like a cracked cunt i went and joined.
lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum