Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Langworthy Reds Under 7's

+3
Norpig
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 10:36

Morning All

Not sure if this is allowed but my lads team are fundraising for new equipment/balls/etc.

We set a relatively low target of £300 which we have almost hit but if anyone would like to share our campaign for us on Facebook or twitter it would be greatly appreciated, as ideally we would like to raise enough to also get a defibrillator.

If this kind of post isn't allowed (mods) then please feel free to delete and give me the bollocking!

Thanks

https://www.gofundme.com/2aqmjhey

2Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 11:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've tweeted it on the Nuts twitter for you Johnny - hope it helps.

3Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 11:13

Sluffy wrote:I've tweeted it on the Nuts twitter for you Johnny - hope it helps.
Nice one, Thanks Sluffy!!!!

4Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 11:17

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think it's a good place to promote it, it's football and you're a member. Good luck

5Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 11:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:I think it's a good place to promote it, it's football and you're a member. Good luck
 his boy is an eggchaser but still a good cause  Very Happy

6Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 11:26

Norpig wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:I think it's a good place to promote it, it's football and you're a member. Good luck
 his boy is an eggchaser but still a good cause  Very Happy
he has started playing footy now too!  He is wearing me out with all his activities!

7Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 11:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If i win the sweepstake Johnny i'll donate it to your club

8Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 11:56

Norpig wrote:If i win the sweepstake Johnny i'll donate it to your club
That's very generous of you Norpig, Thank you!  I have Germany so if i do i will do the same!

9Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 12:43

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
That's very generous of you Norpig, Thank you!  I have Germany so if i do i will do the same!
In my work sweep I have England/Germany & Italy so if I win I'm in with a fiver.

10Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 12:56

If Poland win the Euros I'd  be amazed.

11Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 15:07

whatsgoingon wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
In my work sweep I have England/Germany & Italy so if I win I'm in with a fiver.
Thanks WGO

unfortunately our club is the poor relation of our league and the under 7s are the poor relation of our club.

I messaged the coach earlier and she is absolutely made up how it's going.  I don't think anyone really thinks of stuff like this so I'm now the designated fundraiser i think. 

The only thing I'm not going to get then doing is the bag packing at the supermarket. I hate that

12Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 15:08

Barb Dwyer wrote:If Poland win the Euros I'd  be amazed.
Smile

13Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 15:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just had a look and you're almost there already Johnny, some generous person gave a £100  Very Happy (not me by the way, i wasn't looking for praise)

14Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 15:23

Norpig wrote:just had a look and you're almost there already Johnny, some generous person gave a £100  Very Happy (not me by the way, i wasn't looking for praise)
Haha.  Yeah that was one of the lads grandads.  My mum gave 75 quid as well.  

We are hoping to go over that because we want to start off our defib fund do fingers crossed.

Last edited by y2johnny on Mon Jun 27 2016, 15:47; edited 1 time in total

15Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 15:27

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Thanks WGO

unfortunately our club is the poor relation of our league and the under 7s are the poor relation of our club.

I messaged the coach earlier and she is absolutely made up how it's going.  I don't think anyone really thinks of stuff like this so I'm now the designated fundraiser i think. 

The only thing I'm not going to get then doing is the bag packing at the supermarket. I hate that
I used to be chairman of the PTA at my lads primary school, we used to have one big event a year where it was like a gala, people used to donate stuff for tombolas, food stalls and entertainment (bouncey castles etc) and everyone used to take turns manning the stalls.
It was only once a year you could do it as an open day and invite local kids to come along and try out.
If you could get a footballer to appear it should bring a few in, but all the kids parents need to get involved, apathy is the biggest enemy of things like this.

16Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 15:29

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

They always try getting us doing that at cubs. I'm more than happy to help out but bag packing at the supermarket is a definite no no. 

I'm not in the sweep, so if I win the lottery I'll give you a fiver. I'll have to win the jackpot to donate that much though. My generosity knows no bounds.  Very Happy

17Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Mon Jun 27 2016, 15:41

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

They always try getting us doing that at cubs. I'm more than happy to help out but bag packing at the supermarket is a definite no no. 

I'm not in the sweep, so if I win the lottery I'll give you a fiver. I'll have to win the jackpot to donate that much though. My generosity knows no bounds.  Very Happy
We did bag packing once with the Beavers which unfortunately I got roped into, not the greatest experience but it did raise a couple of hundred quid

18Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Getting there Johnny. cheers

19Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:44

boltonbonce wrote:Getting there Johnny. cheers
I know.  We moved the goal posts a little as a lot of the parents havent done anything yet, im hoping they are just waiting for payday as at the minute all 265 of that has come from two players families.  (Im counting one of my friends as part of our family Smile )

So i upped it to 400.  We can go over anyway but i dont want people thinking they have got away with not paying anything

20Langworthy Reds Under 7's Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Tue Jun 28 2016, 23:08

Just want to say thanks to the mystery person ive not already thanked for the donation.  Smile  i have a feeling i know who it is but wont say as they have done it anonymously.  Very generous, thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum