Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Langworthy Reds Under 7's

+3
Norpig
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Langworthy Reds Under 7's - Page 2 Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Wed Jun 29 2016, 08:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Just want to say thanks to the mystery person ive not already thanked for the donation.  Smile  i have a feeling i know who it is but wont say as they have done it anonymously.  Very generous, thank you.

You're welcome.

22Langworthy Reds Under 7's - Page 2 Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Wed Jun 29 2016, 11:35

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Just want to say thanks to the mystery person ive not already thanked for the donation.  Smile  i have a feeling i know who it is but wont say as they have done it anonymously.  Very generous, thank you.

You're welcome.
Not who i thought then. But thanks boggers Smile

23Langworthy Reds Under 7's - Page 2 Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Wed Jun 29 2016, 11:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good luck with the fundraising Johnny. Smile

24Langworthy Reds Under 7's - Page 2 Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Wed Jun 29 2016, 11:45

karlypants wrote:Good luck with the fundraising Johnny. Smile
Thanks kp.it's going well so far. Smile

25Langworthy Reds Under 7's - Page 2 Empty Re: Langworthy Reds Under 7's Fri Jul 15 2016, 20:30

y2johnny wrote:Morning All

Not sure if this is allowed but my lads team are fundraising for new equipment/balls/etc.

We set a relatively low target of £300 which we have almost hit but if anyone would like to share our campaign for us on Facebook or twitter it would be greatly appreciated, as ideally we would like to raise enough to also get a defibrillator.

If this kind of post isn't allowed (mods) then please feel free to delete and give me the bollocking!

Thanks

https://www.gofundme.com/2aqmjhey
See 58 Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum