Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts Music Comp - Day 3

+8
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
whatsgoingon
xmiles
Norpig
Hip Priest
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 00:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The next 3 songs are up - thank you to the person who posted them to me - but what do you think of them?

2Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 02:11

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Who the hell has posted these. A real mystery (not!) Classic Sandy is always a 5 and the Beth Hart one is also great. I'll give it a 5-4-5.

3Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 08:37

Think these must be Scott's choices.

1, 4 and a 3.  Didn't like the 1st one at all but thought the 2nd was really quite good.

4Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 08:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've never heard of any of Bonceys, er oh i mean whoever posted these picks, so i'll have a listen later  Very Happy

Last edited by Norpig on Thu Jul 14 2016, 09:11; edited 1 time in total

5Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 08:54

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

3 (odd choice, there are far better Sandy Denny songs like Who Knows Where The Time Goes? and personally if I were picking a Fotheringay song I would have gone for Banks of the Nile - still it's all a matter of personal taste)

6Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 09:55

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

2 not overly keen
4 better and worth listening to
3 so so

7Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 11:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

First one is average so a 3, ditto the second one, but really like that version of the Etta James song but perhaps that's because I like the song as I also like the Chicken Shack version and the Little Milton version too so "oi'll give it foive".

Looks like the missus has finally stopped faffing about so the campervan is loaded and we're off to Latitude. Hoping the music is decent as there are a lot of artists new to me performing.

8Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 12:25

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My ears are bleeding.

1 - 0 - 0

Really sorry to whoever entered these 3 but that was painful listening for me. I'm giving a 1 for the first song only because I found it fractionally less evil than the second and third.

Sorry. Can we still be friends?

9Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 12:51

finlaymcdanger wrote:My ears are bleeding.

1 - 0 - 0

Really sorry to whoever entered these 3 but that was painful listening for me. I'm giving a 1 for the first song only because I found it fractionally less evil than the second and third.

Sorry. Can we still be friends?

You're gonna get some serious Panda / Forsyth - themed grief for that.

Bets hide under a table for a bit. Smile

10Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 12:56

3 - 1 - 2 from me, by the way.

I've got a soft spot for FC (I know this wasn't them) so SD will always get a thumbs up from me as Unhalfbricking is a classic album.

I only managed 45 seconds of the second one because I can't be doing with whiny female country singers - sorry Bonce.

And the third one sounded like karaoke.

(Break out the Pandas....)

11Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 13:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1-2-3 sorry didn't really like the first 2, the 3rd was ok

12Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 13:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:3 - 1 - 2 from me, by the way.

I've got a soft spot for FC (I know this wasn't them) so SD will always get a thumbs up from me as Unhalfbricking is a classic album.

I only managed 45 seconds of the second one because I can't be doing with whiny female country singers - sorry Bonce.

And the third one sounded like karaoke.

(Break out the Pandas....)
No panda's from me. 
It's hard to pick just three tracks that'll please everyone,so I went for pot luck with mine.
Would've posted some Beefheart or Little Feat,but it's only a bit of fun. Although Beth Hart getting a zero has rather blown my mind.
I've not enjoyed all of the bands  posted so far,but I'm sure they'll improve when they learn to play their instruments. Very Happy

13Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 14:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm dreading mine coming up now

14Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 14:39

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I've not enjoyed all of the bands  posted so far,but I'm sure they'll improve when they learn to play their instruments. Very Happy

Very, very good.  Very Happy And fair.

15Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 14:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm always fair. Very Happy

Beth Hart 0. I almost shed a tear. Sad

16Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 14:49

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I'm always fair. Very Happy

Beth Hart 0. I almost shed a tear. Sad

Cry all you like. I'm not changing it.  Very Happy

17Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 14:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's Brucie all the way next time. Quality always wins through. :good:

18Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 17:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I listen to shite like this and die a little bit inside.

1-1-1.

19Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 17:11

Natasha Whittam wrote:I listen to shite like this and die a little bit inside.

Let me guess.....

In your PJ's, every Friday night, glass of Pinot in one hand and your list of "Thing I Will Change About My Life To Make Myself A Success And Show The World!" in the other....?

20Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 3 Thu Jul 14 2016, 17:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I listen to shite like this and die a little bit inside.

1-1-1.
Your posts are the equivalent of staring at a cow for forty five minutes. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum