Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts Music Comp - Day 7

+6
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Banks of the Croal
xmiles
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Nuts Music Comp - Day 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 7 Tue Jul 19 2016, 13:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:which bwfc?

Sorry - I missed off the 1958 bit somehow.

Obviously my head couldn't cope with all those numbers I was adding up at the time!

Very Happy

22Nuts Music Comp - Day 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 7 Tue Jul 19 2016, 13:50

What happens if someone predicts after you have added the scores up? Not that I'm competitive or anything.

23Nuts Music Comp - Day 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 7 Tue Jul 19 2016, 14:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Barb Dwyer wrote:What happens if someone predicts after you have added the scores up? Not that I'm competitive or anything.

Yes I noticed you got a couple of good scores after I declared your marks!

I have to draw a line somewhere otherwise I would never be able to mark anyone's music choices.

I've been leaving them up for roughly 24 hours before I get round to totting them up which I think is reasonable as most people do tend to visit Nuts on a daily basis.

It does look as though one or two people didn't log into Nuts over the weekend, so I either only run the competition Monday to Friday, or just accept that one or two won't be voting over those two days and continue on as normal - which I think as it is proving to be so popular with everybody at the moment that we carry on that way for now.

I could also post up two or more submissions at a time but I am conscious that the time it takes to watch fully just three clips is about 12 to 15 minutes on average that it would be unfair on everybody in having to find half an hour or more out of their day to listen and mark everything.

I know I do sometimes post two submissions a day but I do try to leave about half a day between each of them.

Fwiw your average score would have gone up only 0.22 from 9 people awarding 88 points for a 9.78 average to 11 people awarding 110 points for a 10.00 average.

A double digit average does look a lot sexier than nine point something or other I agree, but in our little game I don't think it effected your result or position in any way at all actually.

Think of it as having a moral 10.0 average - if not an actual one!

Very Happy

Hope that all sounds reasonable and fair?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum