Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pure Bar to replace FanZone for first half of the 2016/17 season

+4
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Sluffy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bolton Wanderers can announce that FanZone will not be in operation in the Premier Suite during the first half of the 2016/17 season.

Taking place on matchdays in the run up to kick off, the club cannot provide the service prior to Christmas due to clashes with Bolton Whites Hotel events.

The club will review the situation for the second half of the season towards the end of the year.

As an alternative, all supporters with a home ticket will now instead have access to Pure Bar at Bolton Whites Hotel from 12pm in the run up to 3pm kick offs.

There, Trotters fans will be able to watch Sky Sports on the hotel televisions, while food will also be on sale on matchdays.

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/bolton-wanderers-fanzone-whites-hotel-2016-17-3224907.aspx#rFQqxBDZSIbTDkj5.99

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

can't see the hotel being happy with a load of Wanderers piss heads turning up to drink in there

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:can't see the hotel being happy with a load of Wanderers piss heads turning up to drink in there

Who gives a fuck, it's a football game not a tea party

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Does anybody know if any League One games can be watched on Sky or Cable/Internet?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:can't see the hotel being happy with a load of Wanderers piss heads turning up to drink in there
Fuck the hotel, there is a Lake District not too far away.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:Does anybody know if any League One games can be watched on Sky or Cable/Internet?

Only the ones that sky choose to broadcast. You won't find a stream for league one games, sorry

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'd heard the ST had booked the Premier "Eddie Davies" Suite for the first half of the season for people who had downloaded the app - just saying

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:I'd heard the ST had booked the Premier "Eddie Davies" Suite for the first half of the season for people who had downloaded the app - just saying
And all three of us will be there.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:I'd heard the ST had booked the Premier "Eddie Davies" Suite for the first half of the season for people who had downloaded the app - just saying
See you there mate, don't forget to use your app to get 15% off your pet supplies at Middlebrook pets at homework

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Sounds like you will have an enjoyable intimate time. Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Sounds like you will have an enjoyable intimate time. Very Happy
We might see Sluffy there, apparently it's only a tenner

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Could be trouble.
Pure Bar to replace FanZone for first half of the 2016/17 season Giphy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: