Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The first half of the season the 2nd part

+3
MartinBWFC
Bolton Nuts
White84
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

From 23 games we had 23 points.From the 2nd half we got 36 points with the points thrown away at home to Birmingham it really should have been 38.if the first half had been as good as the 2nd we would be in the playoffs on 74.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

What happens if you count all the games after the massive reading debacle? And average it out? Do we win the league?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

White84 wrote:From 23 games we had 23 points.From the 2nd half we got 36 points with the points thrown away at home to Birmingham it really should have been 38.if the first half had been as good as the 2nd we would be in the playoffs on 74.
If me Aunty had balls, and that.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We were poor at the start and it got worse when we lost Tierney. I understand why Dougie put his faith in the likes of Eagles, Knight and Andrews at the beginning of the season as they had the Premiership experience and had been part of our late run last term - it just took him too long to realise that they were not showing the required commitment or performing to the necessary standard. Took a lot of bollocks to drop them but I reckon it took Dougie too long to act.

These are the players who caused Dougie to look for players with the "right attitude" which is what we're likely to get next year - low budget, lots of commitment but not necessarily the same quality.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Andrews has been the big disappointment for me, when we signed him i thought we were getting a good player but he never really showed it. He has been in Brighton's team for most of the season so he can't be all that bad surely, but i can't see him coming back

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yes Andrews is baffling .... as you say he was in a team better than ours and must have done well.

Might be worth another look especially since we already own him.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

More midfielders than warts on my cock fuck him off.Spearing,Medo,Danns,Mavies ,Trotter,Feeney,CYL,Vela, think that's enough for the time being !

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:More midfielders than warts on my cock fuck him off

Does your boyfriend know you talk like that?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No if he knew I'd give him warts then he'd be really pissed about the Aids virus.After eating cornflakes does this make me a cereal killer.Ive stacked up the dead ones.Keep me in stewing steak n offal till DF guides us back in to the premiership. Basketball affraid 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum