Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrorist or Big Knob?

+8
rammywhite
okocha
karlypants
scottjames30
boltonbonce
whatsgoingon
Bread2.0
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Wed Aug 31 2016, 17:15

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Seriously tiring of the bumchumary.

...and now you know how I felt every time one of the idiot twins swooped in every time I started a thread or posted a comment and posted the same, old, pointless shite and took all the fun out of posting.

And you've gone and facilitated their return.

So suck it up, sweet cheeks - them's (apparently) the breaks in the wonderful world of Nuts.

22Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Wed Aug 31 2016, 17:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes indeed. Let the fun begin.

23Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Wed Aug 31 2016, 17:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Piss off then.
Laughing

24Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Wed Aug 31 2016, 17:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want to know who the idiot twins are?

25Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Wed Aug 31 2016, 17:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's not go there guys, eh!

26Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 08:34

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

"So I've been to Spain for a week with a guy I met on Match.com (that's a story of its own by the way)." 

Come on then, Nat. I'll buy it.....tell us the story

27Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 08:55

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:"So I've been to Spain for a week with a guy I met on Match.com (that's a story of its own by the way)." 

Come on then, Nat. I'll buy it.....tell us the story
Are you sitting comfortably - then I'll begin, once upon a time in la-la land

28Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 09:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Are you sitting comfortably - then I'll begin, once upon a time in la-la land

I agree it seems far-fetched that I would need a dating site to find a man, but it's a true story.

29Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 09:41

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm still seething about the number of paragraphs in the opening piece which begin with the word "so".

No need.

30Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 09:54

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I didn't think it was a very good piece either, in fact I thought it was so so

31Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 10:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So what do we do?

Do we give her Nuts very own sobo? 

I'l get my coat. Very Happy

32Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 10:21

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Don't hang about to get your coat - just go  Rolling Eyes

33Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 11:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:I'm still seething about the number of paragraphs in the opening piece which begin with the word "so".

No need.

That's a mute point.

34Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 11:16

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Moot

35Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 11:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

36Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 11:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Moot

Don't you start.

37Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 12:14

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You went to Spain??
That's for common people- I thought you were a bit more sophisticated than that?

And a three hour flight? Where the hell were you?

38Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 12:18

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

This was the aeroplane she flew on, it was an easyjet flight but they wanted to highlight Nat's sexual status so repainted it
Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Images10

39Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 14:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Moot

You and your fancy education....Smile

Was it Clive Sharratt that taught pedantry?

40Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 15:56

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The bigger concern is why Nat would go off on foreign holiday with a guy so soon after meeting him via a dating site. Is this wise? 
You said there was some story to reveal, Nat. Come on, spill the beans. (I'm just setting you up for witty replies now!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum