Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrorist or Big Knob?

+8
rammywhite
okocha
karlypants
scottjames30
boltonbonce
whatsgoingon
Bread2.0
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 4 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri 2 Sep - 23:53

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

whatsgoingon wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
okocha wrote:The bigger concern is why Nat would go off on foreign holiday with a guy so soon after meeting him via a dating site. 

Because she is a very nice and very friendly lady Okocha.
Are you pissed

I thought that.

Oddly benign, very simplistic, anodyne response.

Maybe Lusty's got a subliminal thing going on for Whittam which only properly presents when he's had a few.

A scary thought which opens a whole Heinz factory full of worms... Shocked

62Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 4 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Sat 3 Sep - 9:42

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My only concern was for a fellow Nutter....male or female! Risky to go waltzing off on holiday abroad with some virtual stranger you've just met online. 

Even more concerning was Nat's admission that he might somehow have infiltrated her bush (es). (See post 42)

63Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 4 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Sat 3 Sep - 11:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:You're just trying to make sure no one takes your most intelligent poster award. You loved having that under your avi and said so on many occasions.
Quite right. He's getting far too big for his moots. Cool

I shall be getting drunk later and you two are cordially invited to meet me outside the Dunny at chucking out time for a rumble.

(The pub on Manchester Rd, not a toilet in the Outback.)

You rack disciprin and it's time for some schooling, Smithills-stylee.

If Mr Pig's not re-living his youth watching some band I've never heard of, I shall expect him to turn up and be my Second.

Game on....
sorry Breaders only just seen this, how did the ruck go?  Very Happy

Been a bit quiet on the gig front lately, going to see Peter Hook and the Light in a couple of weeks then have about 5 gigs booked for October. I'm still cool me  Cool

Last edited by Norpig on Sat 3 Sep - 11:11; edited 1 time in total

64Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 4 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Sat 3 Sep - 11:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:My only concern was for a fellow Nutter....male or female! Risky to go waltzing off on holiday abroad with some virtual stranger you've just met online. 

Where did I say I'd only just met him? I've known him 6 weeks. If he was a rapist or murderer I'm pretty sure I'd know by now.

In fact he was the perfect gentleman, insisting on separate beds and at times, separate dining tables in the evening.

65Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 4 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Sat 3 Sep - 11:43

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
okocha wrote:My only concern was for a fellow Nutter....male or female! Risky to go waltzing off on holiday abroad with some virtual stranger you've just met online. 

Where did I say I'd only just met him? I've known him 6 weeks. If he was a rapist or murderer I'm pretty sure I'd know by now.

In fact he was the perfect gentleman, insisting on separate beds and at times, separate dining tables in the evening.
Is it when he insisted on separate hotels in seperate countries you suspected he may not be "the one"

66Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 4 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Sat 3 Sep - 12:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Is it when he insisted on separate hotels in seperate countries you suspected he may not be "the one"

Don't mock my fella, that's bullery.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum