Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrorist or Big Knob?

+8
rammywhite
okocha
karlypants
scottjames30
boltonbonce
whatsgoingon
Bread2.0
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 16:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have to bear in mind that Nat is desperate.

If laughter is the best medicine,her face must be curing the world.

42Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 16:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:The bigger concern is why Nat would go off on foreign holiday with a guy so soon after meeting him via a dating site.

I think I've met "the one". Does it really matter if I found him on the internet, in a pub or hiding in my bushes?

43Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 16:54

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I think Okocha is probably just disappointed that you're off the market. He probably had himself pegged as "the one".

44Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 16:56

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

At this juncture, may I just point out that I was actually the first one to point out Whittam's mistake regarding her spelling of "moot".

And I went to a state school.

Where we had to share text books because we were poor.

Thank you.

45Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 17:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:At this juncture, may I just point out that I was actually the first one to point out Whittam's mistake regarding her spelling of "moot".

And I went to a state school.

Where we had to share text books because we were poor.

Thank you.
Was Domestic Science optional? Razz

46Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 17:04

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes.

Unlike Cyclo-Gymnastics, which was obviously compulsory at your school.

Cool

47Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 17:05

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

You're just trying to make sure no one takes your most intelligent poster award. You loved having that under your avi and said so on many occasions.

48Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 17:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:You're just trying to make sure no one takes your most intelligent poster award. You loved having that under your avi and said so on many occasions.
Quite right. He's getting far too big for his moots. Cool

49Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 18:16

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:You're just trying to make sure no one takes your most intelligent poster award. You loved having that under your avi and said so on many occasions.

I shall be getting drunk later and you two are cordially invited to meet me outside the Dunny at chucking out time for a rumble.

(The pub on Manchester Rd, not a toilet in the Outback.)

You rack disciprin and it's time for some schooling, Smithills-stylee.

If Mr Pig's not re-living his youth watching some band I've never heard of, I shall expect him to turn up and be my Second.

Game on....

50Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 18:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That Chris Ryan fella must've had good moots, walking 46 mile to Sryia from Iraq in Bravo Two Zero.

51Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 19:12

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Bread2.0 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

I shall be getting drunk later and you two are cordially invited to meet me outside the Dunny at chucking out time for a rumble.

(The pub on Manchester Rd, not a toilet in the Outback.)

You rack disciprin and it's time for some schooling, Smithills-stylee.

If Mr Pig's not re-living his youth watching some band I've never heard of, I shall expect him to turn up and be my Second.

Game on....
I presume you'll be the bloke with no pants and a limp?

52Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 19:16

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

One of them, yeah.

53Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 19:18

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:One of them, yeah.
The other will be KP

54Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 19:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:One of them, yeah.
The other will be KP
I've never got a limp one! Shocked

55Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 19:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm getting ready to rumble.
Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Giphy

56Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 22:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I found this one of the funniest threads for a very long time. Just waiting for Nat to give us the next instalment.

57Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 22:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I found this one of the funniest threads for a very long time. Just waiting for Nat to give us the next instalment.

I can't believe you think this is funny. It was a traumatic experience!

58Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 23:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:The bigger concern is why Nat would go off on foreign holiday with a guy so soon after meeting him via a dating site. 

Because she is a very nice and very friendly lady Okocha.

59Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 23:06

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:

Are you pissed

60Terrorist or Big Knob? - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist or Big Knob? Fri Sep 02 2016, 23:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Are you pissed
It's a work in progress. I just don't want to be the one to break the news to Okocha.... Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum