Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?

+17
okocha
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
luckyPeterpiper
finlaymcdanger
Growler
karlypants
Keegan
Bollotom2014
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
wanderlust
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
King Bill
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

21BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 16:07

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Are you selling them - if so how much?

Not for sale, non of my toe clippings are.

Pity. Got to go and look at a radar screen for the best part of eight hours tonight. Could have flossed my teeth with them.
I have a yellow shirt, a white shirt and a dark blue fleecy type t-shirt. Also got a tobacco tin and lighter and the board game "Bolton Bonanza" but that's nothing to do with The Trotters.

22BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 16:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Pity. Got to go and look at a radar screen for the best part of eight hours tonight. 
Top Gun?

23BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 16:19

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:
Bollotom2014 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Pity. Got to go and look at a radar screen for the best part of eight hours tonight. 
Top Gun?

Nah. I just guide them round the skies. If the buggers get stroppy they're diverted to Scotland or Wales.

24BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 16:20

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:...Got a nice signed pic of Dick Pym too.

I'm so happy you said Pym. That would have been taking memorabilia a step too far!
Laughing

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 16:39

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bollotom2014 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Bollotom2014 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Top Gun?

Nah. I just guide them round the skies. If the buggers get stroppy they're diverted to Scotland or Wales.
If they get really arsey divert them to KP behind bargain booze in horwich

26BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 16:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:...Got a nice signed pic of Dick Pym too.

I'm so happy you said Pym. That would have been taking memorabilia a step too far!  
Laughing
Signing Dicks is an Owen Coyle speciality. Cool

27BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 16:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Bananza looks like a cheap rip off of the Monopoly game.

28BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 18:03

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:Bolton Bananza looks like a cheap rip off of the Monopoly game.

It is. An idea from YMCA and some towns throughout England for charity. I've had it a few years so it's probably unrecognisable now.

29BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Sun Dec 24 2017, 13:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd just like to pass on a link to this relatively new site,run by James Cotton in  Thailand.
He has some fantastic images,and it's well worth a look if,like me,you're a collector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

30BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Sun Dec 24 2017, 15:39

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:My favourite is my Atletico Madrid v BWFC commemorative coffee cup. Reminds me of happier days. They had Sergio Aguerro missing injured in the second leg so started with Forlan, Jose Antonio Reyes and Maxi Rodriguez but we defended superbly and went through with a nil all draw having won the first leg 1 nil.
I went to that match too, and have an Atletico Madrid v Bolton match scarf bought from one of the stalls outside the ground which i'll never part with.I view that night as the very end of the "Big Sam glory days" even though he'd left the club a few months before it was through his efforts we were in Europe.

31BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Fri May 31 2019, 11:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just paid £130 for an original photo from the 1923 CF. I'm hiding in my room. Neutral

32BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Fri May 31 2019, 14:00

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've got around 40 BWFC enamel pin badges that I've acquired over the years. A signed Nat Lofthouse photo and some other bits and pieces including a Bolton v Sporting Lisbon half and half (Shocked) scarf.

33BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Fri May 31 2019, 14:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:I've got around 40 BWFC enamel pin badges that I've acquired over the years. A signed Nat Lofthouse photo and some other bits and pieces including a Bolton v Sporting Lisbon half and half (Shocked) scarf.
Can't resist a pin badge. Youngsters don't seem to bother with them these days.

34BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Fri May 31 2019, 20:21

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Red Normid shirt, match programme from BWFC vs Mansfield Town, a T-shirt with Frank Worthington's picture on it (scoring the goal against Rovers that got us into Div 1 under Ian Greaves) made by my aunt. A mug bought from someone I heard about on here when I first joined that has luckyPeterpiper on it as well as the BWFC badge.

35BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Thu Jun 13 2019, 08:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

36BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Thu Jun 13 2019, 12:10

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Growler wrote:
wanderlust wrote:My favourite is my Atletico Madrid v BWFC commemorative coffee cup. Reminds me of happier days. They had Sergio Aguerro missing injured in the second leg so started with Forlan, Jose Antonio Reyes and Maxi Rodriguez but we defended superbly and went through with a nil all draw having won the first leg 1 nil.
I went to that match too, and have an Atletico Madrid v Bolton match scarf bought from one of the stalls outside the ground which i'll never part with.I view that night as the very end of the "Big Sam glory days" even though he'd left the club a few months before it was through his efforts we were in Europe.

This makes me weep! Just thinking about how good we were then and what we are now.

37BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Thu Jun 13 2019, 20:49

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My only mementos from the Atletico away match are the bruises and welts delivered by the Madrid Police's baton-charge at us poor innocents as we were being stoned by Atletico Ultras.... Happy days! Neutral

38BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Tue Jul 09 2019, 16:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Found this during a ramble through some old press pics. Nat, hanging up his boots for the last time.
The picture is dated Jan 7th 1960. Rather sad.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

39BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Tue Jul 23 2019, 12:27

King Bill

King Bill
David Lee
David Lee

Got both match programmes and ticket stubs from the 53 and 58 Wembley finals.

40BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Tue Jul 23 2019, 18:28

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have a piece of Turf that was kicked up by George Best that came flying across the touchline and hit a couple of kids.....me being one of them. I put it in a jar.  Too young to remember the match although I think it was an FA cup game or League cup....early 70's I think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum