Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rick Astley is a dick.

+8
Numpty 28723
whatsgoingon
karlypants
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Bread2.0
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 20:52

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wasn't he in Catch 22?

22Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 20:53

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Rick Astley had a couple of great songs and that's it.

I prefer John Farnham. Very Happy
Wash your mouth out you heathen  Evil or Very Mad

23Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 20:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
karlypants wrote:Rick Astley had a couple of great songs and that's it.

I prefer John Farnham. Very Happy
Wash your mouth out you heathen  Evil or Very Mad
lol!

24Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 20:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Wasn't he in Catch 22?
Possibly

25Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 20:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

26Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 21:00

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Gullible bastards

27Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 21:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I never said he was real, funny though how he's trying to look like Jesus.

28Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 21:03

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:I never said he was real, funny though how he's trying to look like Jesus.
Eh eh calm down, didn't say you did but whys your IP address showing as Siberia

29Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 21:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I never said he was real, funny though how he's trying to look like Jesus.
Looks nothing like him.
Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 ?ui=2&ik=3fc8133cb9&view=fimg&th=157108c6c03b943b&attid=0

30Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 21:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:

Come follow me pal, I could be your teacher .

PM Boggers , and you could seek salvation .

31Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 21:11

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Come follow me pal, I could be your teacher .

PM Boggers , and you could seek salvation .
No chance you're not turning me into boggers2.0

32Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 21:13

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A word in support of Rick Astley. Before he started with the show business he was in the shed business. He built one in my sister's garden - she's still using it every day and it's never needed repair.

33Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 21:16

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Numpty 28723 wrote:A word in support of Rick Astley. Before he started with the show business he was in the shed business. He built one in my sister's garden - she's still using it every day and it's never needed repair.
I always thought he was an accountant before show business, however if prior to achieving God like status in music he achieved God like status in the world of garden buildings he truly is the almighty.

34Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 21:35

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It might have been his dad's business or his uncle's or something like that. Anyway her shed was definitely built by somebody famous - it could even have been that Vissarian bloke.

35Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 21:41

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Numpty 28723 wrote:It might have been his dad's business or his uncle's or something like that. Anyway her shed was definitely built by somebody famous - it could even have been that Vissarian bloke.
I think Bruce Forsyth used to be in the garden buildings business, anyway that's by the by you said someone famous.

36Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 21:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's a bloke on Facebook called Amin Yashed,and he keeps getting bombarded with messages from people asking him to get out of their shed at once.

37Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 23:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Rick Astley hasn't found God, Rick Astley is God and anyone who says otherwise will be smited by the hand of the almighty.
There is only one God. I won't say it again.
Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 040%20Freddie%20Hill

It's a bit sad when you realise that not many people on here are old enough to remember Freddy Hill - I guess the same most go as well from other greats of that era such as Wynn Davies and Franny Lee.  Time ticks by.

Apparently I'm vaguely related to Rick Astley through marriage.

It seems he's my cousins husbands second cousin - or something like that.

Never met the bloke at any family births, deaths or weddings as far as I know (Elvis did turn up to one though!) although I did think he had a great voice during his Scott, Aitken and Waterman days.

I've not listen to the God videos of his above - I don't want them to spoil my memory of him in his prime.

38Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 23:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Rick Astley hasn't found God, Rick Astley is God and anyone who says otherwise will be smited by the hand of the almighty.

It's a bit sad when you realise that not many people on here are old enough to remember Freddy Hill 

Bastard! Very Happy

39Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 23:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

It's a bit sad when you realise that not many people on here are old enough to remember Freddy Hill 

Bastard! Very Happy
Freddie Hill on the wing was genius as were that whole team. The sad thing is I am old enough and I absolutely loved the man. Surely everybody knows that Freddie Hill is God? We were very exciting to watch in those days and I'm hoping that vibe is coming back.

40Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Astley is a dick. Fri Sep 09 2016, 23:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rick Astley is a dick. - Page 2 Cl3ooigWIAAOeEc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum