Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 48]

741NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 25 2021, 09:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got up. Hung over. Not a great weekend.

742NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 25 2021, 11:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unlucky Bonce but the Bills will be back as they have a decent team and a good young QB. Watched it up to the Chiefs going 21-9 up and thought they had it in the bag from then.

743NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 25 2021, 13:05

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
...or Mahomes for that matter - another one who seems to come good at the business end of the season. Unlucky, Bonce - Bills were great this season.
Mahomes is a future Hall-of-Famer if he stays healthy... cool and collected... a pleasure to watch.

744NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 25 2021, 23:45

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm going to be honest and say I think it's gonna be another Brady win. The entire Bucs line-up seem inspired just by his presence and his receivers have done an incredible job alongside some of the best ground play I've seen in years. I don't think he's got much personally left in his tank so to speak but it doesn't matter, the rest of the offensive line seem determined to be awesome for him. Chuck in that iron defence and I just can't see them losing.

745NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Jan 27 2021, 21:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

746NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Jan 28 2021, 15:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
Mahomes is a future Hall-of-Famer if he stays healthy... cool and collected... a pleasure to watch.
He is a great watch but although he has ridiculous skills, half the joy is watching him execute Andy Reid's plays. Expect the unexpected!

747NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Jan 28 2021, 20:33

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
He is a great watch but although he has ridiculous skills, half the joy is watching him execute Andy Reid's plays. Expect the unexpected!
Totally agree.

748NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Feb 02 2021, 13:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone other than me staying up this Sunday to watch the Superbowl?

I think the Chiefs will just edge it but it won't be easy against the GOAT and their great offense.

749NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Feb 02 2021, 13:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Anyone other than me staying up this Sunday to watch the Superbowl?

I think the Chiefs will just edge it but it won't be easy against the GOAT and their great offense.
Wanna do it but I’ve got an important 10 am zoom on Monday- we’ll see.

750NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Feb 05 2021, 18:47

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Wanna do it but I’ve got an important 10 am zoom on Monday- we’ll see.
Four in our house. Wendy because she thinks Brady is an inspiration given his age. Matt and myself because we both want the Bucs to win after the evil Chiefs beat our beloved 49ers last year and Hannah because she genuinely likes American Football although she doesn't follow a specific team.

751NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Feb 07 2021, 15:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m in!

Meeting delayed til Tuesday 🥳

752NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Feb 07 2021, 15:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Match off -  waterlogged pitch.

Joking 😄

753NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Feb 07 2021, 23:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Kid v the Goat.....
Can the Buccs get at Mahomes or will the Kid destroy them?
Win win for me as I prefer watching the Chiefs but I’ve always loved watching Brady.
Just hope it’s a good game.
Bring it on.

754NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Feb 08 2021, 00:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is great. Defensive warfare - surely they can’t corral these offences for the whole game?

755NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Feb 08 2021, 00:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chiefs losing their discipline now.

756NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Feb 08 2021, 00:52

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Buccs looking even better than I thought they would to be honest. The chiefs are dangerous true but unless Brady completely loses the plot I think he's about to get his seventh ring.

757NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Feb 08 2021, 00:54

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well, this game is definitely not good for either defence. How was Mahomes allowed to get that pass away?

758NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Feb 08 2021, 01:03

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Field goal chiefs. But they blew a strong red zone position with really poor pass protection.

759NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Feb 08 2021, 01:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Field goal chiefs. But they blew a strong red zone position with really poor pass protection.
2nd string playing tonight but they’re betting on Mahomes movement to escape, however the offence has done nothing yet and I wouldn’t put it past Reid sorting it out in the second half. Maybe too far to come back but surely the chiefs have to get better - and moreover stop throwing away position with mindless penalties.

760NFL's back again. - Page 38 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Feb 08 2021, 02:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brady running riot now. Him and Gronk make it look like the Pats of old.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum