Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Town and District » Are people that desperate for a McDonalds and a packet of fags?

Are people that desperate for a McDonalds and a packet of fags?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last night a nutter decided to scale a terraced house in Shepherd Cross Street to demand a packet of fags and a McDonalds from Police officers whilst pulling off the roof slates of all the houses and closing the road off.

He stayed up there for aproximately 4 hours and 40 minutes whilst demanding the unhealthy 2 course meal! Shocked

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/14780158.PICTURES__VIDEO__Man_scales_roof_of_house_for_hours_and_throws_tiles_on_street/

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Last night a nutter decided to scale a terraced house in Shepherd Cross Street to demand a packet of fags and a McDonalds from Police officers whilst pulling off the roof slates of all the houses and closing the road off.

He stayed up there for aproximately 4 hours and 40 minutes whilst demanding the unhealthy 2 course meal! Shocked

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/14780158.PICTURES__VIDEO__Man_scales_roof_of_house_for_hours_and_throws_tiles_on_street/
It usually takes me about that long in the one at Astley Bridge too, I have never been anywhere where there are more people doing less work than in a McDonalds.
There's usually about 1 or 2 working and the rest walking around with clipboards nodding and trying to look important. (actually that sounds remarkably similar to breads description of what he does)

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparently he's suing the slate company for thousands after cutting his finger on one.
They all probably watch Jeremy Kyle that work in that Mcdonalds.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:Apparently he's suing the slate company for thousands after cutting his finger on one.
They all probably watch Jeremy Kyle that work in that Mcdonalds.

Have you tried the McCrayon burger

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think he might have to settle for a bit of Porridge instead.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i know someone who lives on that street and his car has been wrecked by flying slates, he was not best pleased

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The aftermath...

Are people that desperate for a McDonalds and a packet of fags? 20zo5qb

Guest


Guest

karlypants wrote:The aftermath...

Are people that desperate for a McDonalds and a packet of fags? 20zo5qb
Ffs, you can tell the big tasty is back on the menu

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum