Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burger King or McDonalds?

+9
NickFazer
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
xmiles
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 12:31

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Burger King for me all day long. The fries are better and a whopper is a taste sensation, a Big Mac always makes me feel sick for some reason. I also like the milkshake a better at Burger King.
How about you?

2Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 12:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I only eat plain hamburgers & fries at fast food joints.

It's close, but I'd say the BK burger is better but McDonalds do better fries.

3Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 12:33

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They're both shit tbh.

But I like them both for some strange reason.

I'm sure they put crack in the burgers or something. It's addictive shit.

4Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 12:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haven't been for a long time, the best burger was the "hatrick" burger Macci d's did for USA 94', 3 patties, 3 slices of cheese.

amazing.

5Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 12:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Haven't been for a long time, the best burger was the "hatrick" burger Macci d's did for USA 94', 3 patties, 3 slices of cheese.

amazing.

Wow, was that a bit of excitement threre Hipster?

6Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 12:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Haven't been for a long time, the best burger was the "hatrick" burger Macci d's did for USA 94', 3 patties, 3 slices of cheese.

amazing.

Wow, was that a bit of excitement threre Hipster?

As you can see the 90's excite me.

7Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 12:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chicago's in Maidenhead did an offer a couple of years ago to compete with a nearby Wetherspoons - the "Sears Tower" and a pint of Stella for £5.99
2 x 8 oz handmade burgers (that's a pound of fresh beef!)
Monterrey Jack
3 rashers of bacon
Salad and BBQ sauce
It stood 10" tall and was held together by a skewer through the middle and had to be dismantled to eat it.
With a pint. Absolute bargain but I couldn't eat anything the next day.
That apart, I don't generally eat in food chains, but I do occasionally like a bucket of chicken (no "chips" or whatever they actually are) and a bottle of diet coke.

Last edited by wanderlust on Sun Mar 24 2013, 12:55; edited 1 time in total

8Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 12:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Chicago's in Maidenhead did an offer a couple of years ago to compete with a nearby Wetherspoons - the "Sears Tower" and a pint of Stella for £5.99
Monterrey Jack
3 rashers of bacon
Salad and BBQ sauce
It stood 10" tall and was held together by a skewer through the middle and had to be dismantled to eat it.

Wrong thread. You'll need to create a "Favourite Burger" thread.

9Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 13:01

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Haven't had either for a while but always preferred Burger King.

10Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 13:04

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't go too often these days.

But I did have a Big Mac meal for dinner and then a Whopper meal for my tea one day last week.

And then a massive poo later that night.

11Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 13:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Chicago's in Maidenhead did an offer a couple of years ago to compete with a nearby Wetherspoons - the "Sears Tower" and a pint of Stella for £5.99
Monterrey Jack
3 rashers of bacon
Salad and BBQ sauce

Wrong thread. You'll need to create a "Favourite Burger" thread.
We just can't have enough "Favourite" threads when there's no match to chat about can we?
I have a better idea. "Guess the favourite"

12Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 13:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like the fries at Mcdonalds, I go for the Big Mac meal when I have one.

Can't remember the last time I had a Burger King.

13Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 13:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not a massive fan of either but I wouldn't refuse a double cheeseburger from either really.

14Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 13:58

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

McDonalds

15Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 13:59

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think Burger King's crap in every sense of the word.

I love Big Macs.

16Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 14:18

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

McDonalds for fries & milkshake, Burger King for Burgers

17Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Sun Mar 24 2013, 18:46

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Definitely Burger King, it more of a proper meat than teh cardboard used in Maccy D's.

But favourite burgers are teh ones from Burger Bar - should be franchised in UK as they are great!

18Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Mon Mar 25 2013, 00:47

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wouldn't go anywhere near either of them. Fecking cardboard food. Give me Bennet's Lane chippie any day.

19Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Mon Mar 25 2013, 19:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hip Priest wrote:Wouldn't go anywhere near either of them. Fecking cardboard food. Give me Bennet's Lane chippie any day.

You mean the one on the corner of Bennets Lane and Arnold Street? I used there as a child as my nan lived in that part of Arnold Street.

20Burger King or McDonalds? Empty Re: Burger King or McDonalds? Tue Mar 26 2013, 00:33

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That's the one,though to be fair I'd prefer any chippies to McDonalds or Burger King.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum