Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can anyone recommend anything tasty from KFC or burger king?

+10
karlypants
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
kennster
Michael Bolton
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was out shopping earlier this afternoon and just happened to walk past Burger King so I thought I would treat myself. Anyway, I decided to try something different as I always go for the double whopper or the Zinger Tower Burger.
So anyway, I got a double rodeo burger, large fries and a diet coke. I have to say it was flipping amazing. It is basically a double cheeseburger with onion rings and BBQ sauce all inside a bread bun. It was a taste sensation. I went to tell the staff after I ate it that it was flipping awesome and they talked me into getting a 2nd one. God I am stuffed now. 

I think it is time I tried out other things on the menu at KFC and Burger King now because I feel I am missing out. Can anyone recommend anything tasty from KFC or Burger King other than the Double whopper and Zinger Tower burger?

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

KFC Bucket for one

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I find Burger King a very poor substitute for McDonalds.

Burger King chips are rubbish - how can a fast food joint not make decent chips?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why don't you ask the staff or look at the menu you fat big boned fuck.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:Why don't you ask the staff or look at the menu you fat big boned fuck.
Why did you feel the need to insult me?

Natasha Whittam wrote:I find Burger King a very poor substitute for McDonalds.

Burger King chips are rubbish - how can a fast food joint not make decent chips?
What heretical talk is this?

BK fries are infinitely superior to the vacuous, bland apologies for chips served up by that enormous-footed, red-haired clown under the golden arches.

In footballing terms, BK fries are Lionel Messi, whereas McD's ones are, quite simply, Warren Joyce......

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Breadman wrote:

BK fries are infinitely superior to the vacuous, bland apologies for chips served up by that enormous-footed, red-haired clown under the golden arches.

In footballing terms, BK fries are Lionel Messi, whereas McD's ones are, quite simply, Warren Joyce......
I have to agree with you. I have always thought of McDonald's as being inferior quality to BK in burgers and fries - and believe me I have eaten enough of both to know.
I heard a rumour that McDonald's buying in bulk actually only pay 3p per burger. They sound real quality burgers at that price don't they?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mike , if you worked at Burger King , how many of them Burgers would you get through on your shift?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:What heretical talk is this?

I have to agree with the Breadman. I would choose BurgerKing over McDonalds every time. I actually prefer BurgerKings fries as well.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You utter bellend Breadman.

BK fries have bits stuck to them, I dread to think what they are. Probably dead employees.

Whereas McDonalds fries are smooth and sexy.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I prefer Wendy's 3/4 lb Tripple with lettuce, tomato, onion and cheese with a six dollar Bubble Gum worlds thickest shake and if i'm still hungry i'll have a Baconator.  The fries are devine.

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You utter bellend Breadman.

BK fries have bits stuck to them, I dread to think what they are. Probably dead employees.

Whereas McDonalds fries are smooth and sexy.
'Tash, (Can I call you 'Tash?)

Your palette is clearly in need of some urgent education, my dear.

I would suggest you start with something simple, perhaps a chicken and mushroom Pot Noodle, subtly infused with a healthy dollop of peanut butter (smooth obviously), stirred through to act as both a flavour enhancer and a thickening agent.

Try it and tell me you don't love it, I defy you......

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KFC (last time i went was about 3 years ago tbh) but i always used to have six hot wings and fries.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its got to be the Big Mac.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't like KFC at all. Far too much fat in fried chicken.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I suppose your body is a temple Rt, shame about the boat race.Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like roast chicken but not KFC. I'm very particular about what I put in my mouth.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:I like roast chicken but not KFC. I'm very particular about what I put in my mouth.
Are you sure Rt, Scott as told me different.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:'Tash, (Can I call you 'Tash?)

Your palette is clearly in need of some urgent education, my dear.

I would suggest you start with something simple, perhaps a chicken and mushroom Pot Noodle, subtly infused with a healthy dollop of peanut butter (smooth obviously), stirred through to act as both a flavour enhancer and a thickening agent.

Try it and tell me you don't love it, I defy you......
If you call me Tash again you will wake up tomorrow minus your kneecaps.

I have no idea what a Pot Noodle is, is it chav food?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

I'm sure BK used to flour the fries first to crisp them up more, but their fries have started to look and taste like McShit now!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum